Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

I usually find Dunks that aren't SB's to run true to a half size big.

I sold my Michigans and Sambas because 12 was too big.

Man if i cant find these in NYC today, ill just pay resell price. Hopefully nothing more than $200.

^ Might as well spend a little more for the originals, IMO.  No way I'd pay anything over $150 shipped for these, and even that's pushing it.  

all out fail everywhere. dammit. resell price are stupid crazy. with it so high. i rather get the OG pair.

Sweet.  Fast hands got me 2 pairs off bodega.  Thanks to the guy who posted BDGA
wink.gif

I was able to get through on a phone order through a boutique store in New Jersey for retail whew.  

Sweet.  Fast hands got me 2 pairs off bodega.  Thanks to the guy who posted BDGA
wink.gif
Have no idea how you all got even a pair let 2....was refreshing the site religiously and as soon as the site changed added to cart and when to checkout window with the....your size is not available. Good work to those that copped.

Call me salty or whatever, but what chaps me, is Nike will butcher a classic like the hyperflights and flightposites, and when they finally do a retro about as right as they can......they make it so limited you question why the hell they even decided to drop.......oh well I'm done with my rant...like all sneakerheads know......off to the next.

Back
Top Bottom