Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

http://www.sneakerhead.com/nike-dunk-premium-high-sp-624512100.html

3ms free shipping... no size 14
mean.gif

i wish the ankle area was the same black tumbled leather
 picked them up.  thanks!

Just ordered the cocoa pair from end, want to avoid any hype this weekend. I like the 3M Snakes but they are to similar to my 2013 AJ1 Black/Shadow Grey.

Last edited:
Received my customs/duties bill from fedex yesterday. The deal from END wasn't as good as I thought it was. :lol:

such a shame the shape on these is horrible- way too boxy and high in front and too 'fat' at the top.

look like they've had sex with those skyhigh womens things and then got married and got fat

such a shame the shape on these is horrible- way too boxy and high in front and too 'fat' at the top.
look like they've had sex with those skyhigh womens things and then got married and got fat

its possible to reshape the toebox. i did it with the Viotechs

Agreed. I want to love them, but the more I see them I only kinda like them. And most of that is probably due to nostalgia.

That toebox looks ridiculously high and roomy. Not worth retail, IMO.

Agreed. I want to love them, but the more I see them I only kinda like them. And most of that is probably due to nostalgia.

That toebox looks ridiculously high and roomy. Not worth retail, IMO.

This. I keep flip flopping between pulling the trigger and letting them go. I focus on the toe and I think "pass" and then see the 3m pics and get pulled back in.

This. I keep flip flopping between pulling the trigger and letting them go. I focus on the toe and I think "pass" and then see the 3m pics and get pulled back in.

haha same here... was planning on getting these this morning but forgot to... checked midday and theyre sitting... i think im gonna try to hold off to see if i can get them for less than retail... but that 3m! :smokin

These are sitting on most sites. I hope they hit some decent sale in the next couple weeks. I need at least 20 percent off on 3Ms

would it be naive to hold out for the black cocoa snakes lol

they would be so dope as a dunk hi

That would be an instant purchase. I'm not familiar with the history behind these shoes, seems like they originally came out as AF1's (was never a big AF1 person).

Back
Top Bottom