Dunk St. Pauli Pack (Multiple Pics)

Mods please lock if already posted. From Highsnobiety.com: The Nike x FC St. Pauli Dunk Pack will be hitting stores mid May. The white one will be releasedexclusively in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The Dunk High will also be coming to other European countries. Thus the Dunk Lo is limited to 250 pieces andthe Dunk High to 500. The highs are so fresh but they had to ruin them with that stupid skull. The lows are very sexy. Best dunks I'veseen in a while imo.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

ehhh not impressive...the black pair is nice but not for limited prices.

^ yea my thoughts exactly. looks better than the recent "multi-color", "one-tone" packs, but for sure NOT worth the all the limitnessor the "premium" price tag they will charge.

The Skull is what makes the shoe St. Pauli
St Pauli FC is a soccer team from Hamburg and they are unique because its supporters are very active in the team's activities and the fans strongly voicetheir opinion on issues against Racism, Sexism, and vandalism i.e. holliganism.
The fans adopted the skull and crossbones as their logo in the 1980's and that along with their actual team logo(on the white shoe) have been a staple inevery jersey.

Originally Posted by HieroHead81

Mods please lock if already posted. From Highsnobiety.com: The Nike x FC St. Pauli Dunk Pack will be hitting stores mid May. The white one will be released exclusively in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The Dunk High will also be coming to other European countries. Thus the Dunk Lo is limited to 250 pieces and the Dunk High to 500.
The highs are so fresh but they had to ruin them with that stupid skull. The lows are very sexy. Best dunks I've seen in a while imo.

both are fire imo. I'd cop if they were actually accessible but ah well

the black ones are pretty sick but not worth the exclsuive prices....nike makes an ugly shoe and makes it GR but when a good shoe come out the make it asexclusive as possible..shame

both of em are ill. id cop if i could... sure wish i could cuz they look better than most of the dunks that have dropped in the past year or so

I really like the dunk His but as others have said not worth the limited edition price. And b/c I have no idea who FC St. Pauli is.

Back
Top Bottom