DunkXChange on December 15?

I GOT IT 4 CHEAP + GAME OVER + BECOME A INSTANT OG SNEAKER HEAD NOW!!! GET @ ME B4 THE EVENT

SIZES RANGE FROM 9-10

TIFFANYS
BISONS
DENIMS
HULKS
FLASHS
HEINEKINS
CALIS
CLOTS
FLASHS
SHARKS
WHAT THE DUNKS
BEGINING MOMENTS
DEFINING MOMENTS
KICKS/HI HAWAII
QUAKE FORCES / DUNK
CHAMBER OF FEAR LEBRONS SF / NY
PATENT AVENGERS PURP
DE LA SOULS HI / LOWS
PHARRELS
SEA CRYSTALS
HOMERS
COOL GREY 11's
MOCHA 3's
SPIZIKES ONLINE EXCLSV
JEDIS
VAMPIRES + REVERSE
MULDERS
SUPAS
FORBES
CARHARTTS
HEMPS BURGANDY
SPLATTER DUNKS
TWEED HI's
RAYGUNS HOME + AWAY
SYRACUSE
FORBES 2
AVENGERS PURP NON PATENT
BARFS
YING YANG WHT
HALLOWEEN CARBON FIBER
UNKLES
DINO JR's
MORK N MINDYS
FUTURAS
MAAAD JORDANS 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 14
n MUCH MORE

WILL BE @ DUNKxCHANGE ON DEC. 15th OR YOU CAN GET @ ME BEFORE THEN CASH ONLY NO TRADES NO%*+%+*+%!

is it true you have to bring a pair of premium kicks never been to a dunkxchange before but im tryna come to this one....coming from sac soo i hella dont wannawaste my time

no you dont have to bring anything but you can bring up to 3 pairs of kicks any brand any kind

who do i contact to obtain a vendor table at the event? and how long in advance should i reserve one?

like now?

will i expect to see..

a lot of high school asian males...
wearing the newest dunk sbs? 1st or 2nd series dunk sbs? the latest jordans? og jordans? air max's? customs? tight dark denim, cuffed? plaid/buffaloshirts? HUF and supreme and the hundreds new eras? crazy cool sweaters? and or shirts with cool colorful designs and or serious/funny message? and of coursegiving off the impression that they are so cool?

if so im there!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by igotmorekicksthenyou

will i expect to see..

wearing the newest dunk sbs? 1st or 2nd series dunk sbs? the latest jordans? og jordans? air max's? customs? tight dark denim, cuffed? plaid/buffalo shirts? HUF and supreme and the hundreds new eras? crazy cool sweaters? and or shirts with cool colorful designs and or serious/funny message? and of course giving off the impression that they are so cool?

if so im there!
pimp.gif
You basically just described 99.9% of the sneakerheads in Nor Cal. What else would you expect at a sneakerhead event?

Originally Posted by igotmorekicksthenyou

will i expect to see..

wearing the newest dunk sbs? 1st or 2nd series dunk sbs? the latest jordans? og jordans? air max's? customs? tight dark denim, cuffed? plaid/buffalo shirts? HUF and supreme and the hundreds new eras? crazy cool sweaters? and or shirts with cool colorful designs and or serious/funny message? and of course giving off the impression that they are so cool?

if so im there!
pimp.gif

no one needs to know what you're going to be wearing to DXC.

Guys keep a look out for the Fresh table tomorrow. Shirts are going for $15. Stussy, 10 Deep, Rocksmith, Fiberops etc. Jackets too. A whole bunch of them from 10 Deep, Orisue, Lemar & Dauley etc. Hats $25 - 30 (59/50) Try to get them early. Good luck on coppin'.
Thanks...

^i heard that too, after 2:30 to 3:00 hopefully i can just walk right in like all the other times

Originally Posted by BRUCELEEFOO

I GOT IT 4 CHEAP + GAME OVER + BECOME A INSTANT OG SNEAKER HEAD NOW!!! GET @ ME B4 THE EVENT

SIZES RANGE FROM 9-10

TIFFANYS
BISONS
DENIMS
HULKS
FLASHS
HEINEKINS
CALIS
CLOTS
FLASHS
SHARKS
WHAT THE DUNKS
BEGINING MOMENTS
DEFINING MOMENTS
KICKS/HI HAWAII
QUAKE FORCES / DUNK
CHAMBER OF FEAR LEBRONS SF / NY
PATENT AVENGERS PURP
DE LA SOULS HI / LOWS
PHARRELS
SEA CRYSTALS
HOMERS
COOL GREY 11's
MOCHA 3's
SPIZIKES ONLINE EXCLSV
JEDIS
VAMPIRES + REVERSE
MULDERS
SUPAS
FORBES
CARHARTTS
HEMPS BURGANDY
SPLATTER DUNKS
TWEED HI's
RAYGUNS HOME + AWAY
SYRACUSE
FORBES 2
AVENGERS PURP NON PATENT
BARFS
YING YANG WHT
HALLOWEEN CARBON FIBER
UNKLES
DINO JR's
MORK N MINDYS
FUTURAS
MAAAD JORDANS 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 14
n MUCH MORE

WILL BE @ DUNKxCHANGE ON DEC. 15th OR YOU CAN GET @ ME BEFORE THEN CASH ONLY NO TRADES NO%*+%+*+%!

i think i bought my QUAKE FORCES from you..i was trying to sell my chamber of fear air forces but i had no luck over all it was ok theydidnt have much in my size

I went there today but didnt cop #%*%..lmao fckn people selling hella expensive like Jedis for $350 and it barely has any stars

just got back, i think the last one was the best they had so far. there wernt that many vendors at this one. picked up some af1 st. pattys from og cliff andgonna cop the black/cement iii's later this week. all in all, it was alright.

I woke up really late and rolled down there around 5pm. Didn't buy anything........There is never any love for big footed people at these things.

^^broc, they had hella size 12's in a lot of different kicks. you just had to get there early. i cut out around 5 and it satrted to die out around then. itwas kinda of funny cause i saw someone walking around wit a size 12 for sale(cant remember which shoes it was) and i thought to myself, hes gonna have a hardtime selling them caue the average shoes size there was a 9.5.

The event was lame. Shout out to Team Yell x Team Broke As!$%%*, only you guys made it fun. You guys know who you are. Thanks to Marvin & Armani for thetables. Helped out alot. Too many lowballers & steals & deals everywere. We were the table doing the air horn in the back. We would use it when we hadpeople lowballing or when we had one of are people sell something. They have out alot of free stuff as well. Nice meeting everyone & seeing people I haventseen. I'll See you guys at the next event.

On to the pics now.

This is what I wore. You could find me in the back or just hear the air horn. Thanks for the pic Greg & Albert.

Thanks Jordan. Got VVNDS Flashes for $350.

Will have the Vid up soon.

Back
Top Bottom