DunkXChange?

Does anyone know when Los Angeles will be having a DunkXChange? I heard it was supposed tobe this month, but I can not find anything.

To be honest, DXC's aren't worth it imo.

Too many 12 year old lowballers.
Crowded as hell.
I remember going to one last year and I had a table with friends and some +$$@!#$ stole some shoes from our table because we weren't more careful.

But that's just based off my experience.

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

Crowded as hell.
I remember going to one last year and I had a table with friends and some +$$@!#$ stole some shoes from our table because we weren't more careful.

you find decent deals cause all those broke lil teeny boopers dont have cash, so dudes unwilling to unload for pretty cheap..... other than that, its annoyinas hell, you have 12 yr olds tryin to trade you last months SB, youll see one female bein surrondin by 5 capt save a hos..... straight hypebeast walkin aroundtryin not to crease shoes, i went once, wore some beat vans and tried to step on many people as possible
laugh.gif
devil.gif

Haha im supposed to be going to a DXC in the bay sometime soon, good idea about wearing beat vans .. might rock my chucks though .
roll.gif

Wore some shoes this one time and 2 kids were like "are you Never wear them from NT"..... My girl started laughing at me.

But you'll find some good deals. The ones that actually paid retail on the kicks.

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

Crowded as hell.

QFT. Too many hypebeasts in there. I do usually find nice deals or trades.

Back
Top Bottom