Duo arrested at a South Carolina Waffle House for sagging their pants, and I'm SHOCKED....

I'd also bet that if it was two young women who were wearing shorts where their *** hangs out the bottom, as is ever so common these days, dude would not have said anything to them.

That's what I'm saying

Why is it ok for women to show their butts, but we can't?
That is sexist

so what's the difference between some chubbies.... With pants on...

As opposed to chubbies... Without pants...

That's considered indecent exposure?

So I can rock boxers out in public...

But throw on pants and its indecent exposure?

Y'all can't be serious. :lol:

Just like how my dude Nako took his L in the Elin Woods thread, I think you need to do the same here.

Extreme sagging vs. someone rocking chubbies. One is not like the other, bruh :lol:

Last edited:
If they were asked to pull their pants up and didn't comply and refused to leave, they deserved to be arrested. Who cares if its dumb or not, its the rules of the restaurant.

Now THIS I can agree with...

Due to restaurant rules... Then if they were told its not acceptable attire and they didn't comply... Arrst them.

Just like how my dude Nako took his L in the Elin Woods thread, I think you need to do the same here.

Extreme sagging vs. someone rocking chubbies. One is not like the other, bruh :lol:
the fact I'm in the minority makes me try to assess my viewpoint more carefully

Again. I don't sag. Nor do I find it appealing.

My hang up is, if a woman can wear this

Super-Low-Rise-Jean-Style.jpg

Or cats can wear these

low-rise-jeans-fernando-sippel.jpeg

Its acceptable....

But when you sag pants that I guess are baggy, its not

Please make me understand famb. Because , AGAIN, I dont like sagging pants. I do not think its a good look...

But arrest worthy?

And I brought up chubbies because them things are SHORT.

If chubbies had a boxer-like pattern... They'd LOOK Like boxers because they're so short.

Convince me famb.

Dead SRS.

:nerd:

Last edited:

I know that sagging went out for a while, but it's been back for the past couple of years with dudes dressing like Chief Keef and Bieber (tight t shirt, sagging skinny jeans) to show off their designer belts and Armani/Polo underwear. Those belts are meant to be worn with tucked in shirts and fitted pants
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Whenever I see dudes like that I know that they're broke and spending money for food, bills, etc on clothes
what an assumption to make based on a belt

you guys are amazing
laugh.gif
I don't sag my pants at all, or even wear designer belts, but that bolded statement was ignorant.
The practice is indecent and devoid of integrity and self respect, which is consistent with the customer base of Waffle House, so there should not have been any problems
mean.gif

roll.gif

After reading some other reports, is just seems like they got arrested for checking the cops authority. I mean maybe they weren't at fault but don't try to tell cops that cause they will just do the inevitable and arrest you. Wrong or not, they just have the power to do so.

After 10 minutes of trying to get a ride and the men continuing to curse, deputies put Gehring and Johnson under arrest for disorderly conduct and taken to the Spartanburg County Jail for booking.

I don't sag my pants at all, or even wear designer belts, but that bolded statement was ignorant.

:smh:

:rofl:

Please tell me how it was ignorant? People who can actually afford nice clothes consistently don't wear them like clowns. 99% of the time it's dudes with no money who want to front like they're rich on Instagram, so they sag their jeans to show their belts off.

Last edited:
Please tell me how it was ignorant? People who can actually afford nice clothes consistently don't wear them like clowns. 99% of the time it's dudes with no money who want to front like they're rich, so they sag their jeans to show their belts off.

you're generalizing people which is ignorant already then to base it of something as trivial as a belt? nah that doesn't seem ignorant

Damn, the amount of teary eyed sagging fans in this thread :lol: If not respecting broke idiots who sag their pants makes me ignorant, I'm ignorant :pimp:

Last edited:
Damn, the amount of teary eyed sagging fans in this thread :lol: If not respecting broke idiots who sag their pants makes me ignorant, I'm ignorant :pimp:

so is justin bieber broke too?

or does this only apply to black guys?

Last edited:
so is justin bieber broke too?

or does this only apply to black guys?

I knew you would go there. I specifically mentioned him as one of the main trendsetters for the sagging skinny jeans x designer belt @#$%, and here you are trying to hint that I'm a racist :lol: :smh:

People who can actually afford nice @#$% don't have to throw it your face 24/7. They don't have to wear their pants under their @#$ to show that they have money. Is it really that hard to understand? How many of those idiots that dress like that while imitating Bieber, Chief Keef, etc make even 1/10 of what those two are making?

I'm not sorry if you dress like this and your feelings are hurt. Keep dressing like a clown to your heart's content

Last edited:
I knew you would go there. I specifically mentioned him as one of the main trendsetters for the sagging skinny jeans x designer belt @#$%, and here you are trying to hint that I'm a racist :lol: :smh:

I'm not hinting at anything your doing a good job of making yourself look plenty foolish without any help from me

you're in here making blanket statements and got called out on it thats all

the infatuation of the black man

it's amazing....starting see why some folks beat off while their wife is getting piped by one

the infatuation is real w/ some folks 

mean.gif
roll.gif
Please tell me how it was ignorant? People who can actually afford nice clothes consistently don't wear them like clowns. 99% of the time it's dudes with no money who want to front like they're rich on Instagram, so they sag their jeans to show their belts off.
Really?
[h2]ig·no·rant[/h2]
 adjective  \ˈig-n(ə-)rənt\

: lacking knowledge or information

: resulting from or showing a lack of knowledge
Based on how a person wears their pants and a designer belt, you jumped to the amazing conclusion that not only are they broke, they are using their money for food, bills, etc. on clothing. You are lacking knowledge to jump to that broad conclusion.

Sagging, to me, is not a good look (which is why I don't do it), but your statement was ignorant. That is all.

Last edited:
I've only seen homeless/broke people sag their pants in 2014. Should I apologize for living in an area where 99.9% of adults of all ethnic groups dress normally? :rolleyes Call me ignorant all you want, it's not gonna change what I see on a daily basis. Maybe sagging is a high class fashion statement wherever you're from, who knows

Last edited:
I've only seen homeless/broke people sag their pants in 2014. Should I apologize for living in an area where 99.9% of adults of all ethnic groups dress normally? :rolleyes Call me ignorant all you want, it's not gonna change what I see on a daily basis. Maybe sagging is a high class fashion statement wherever you're from, who knows

how can you tell someone is broke from looking at them?

If you want to wear your pants off your ***, start your own restaurant. Otherwise, respect the concept of private property and **** off.

Nowadays dudes buy their pants so small I don't think they could pull them up if they wanted to smh.

"This is how I give it up." "What do you mean give it up, like give up your booty hole?" 
laugh.gif

I always rock a little sag (mainly cause I have no ***) in anything other than dress slacks, a suit, or some board shorts, but this below the *** look that people are rocking is beyond awful. If you're going to sag below the ***, at least have a shirt on that covers your ****. These cats sagging hard in tight jeans are the worsT. 

Last edited:
Im sorry if i work and want to wear my pants a certain way.  I should have that right some people just be in they feelings and its kind of sad.

i don't wear my pants like that anymore but if i did who should tell me how to dress im grown

glasses.gif

I've only seen homeless/broke people sag their pants in 2014. Should I apologize for living in an area where 99.9% of adults of all ethnic groups dress normally?
eyes.gif
Call me ignorant all you want, it's not gonna change what I see on a daily basis. Maybe sagging is a high class fashion statement wherever you're from, who knows
You seem irritated.

I personally didn't say YOU were ignorant, YOU just made an ignorant statement. Word to J. Cole.
 I wouldn't say that you a ***, just made a *** decision.

- J. Cole

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom