DURKL HALLOWEEN CASH N’ CARRY SALE 10/31

This Halloween, DURKL invites you to come down to 443 EYE St NW 20001, and trick or treat in style for the 1st annualDURKL CASH 'N CARRY Sale. What the heck is a Cash 'n Carry Sale you ask? Well, it workslike this…

We made 2 types of reusable shopping bags, 1 large, and 1 small. For $200 bucks, you get the big one, for $100 bucks you get the smaller one. When you cometo the warehouse, you decide what bag size you want, pay, and then get access to Cash 'n Carry area. Once inside, you are free to stuff your bag to thebrim with whatever DURKL you chose…and there will be plenty to chose from. Jeans, hats, jackets, sweaters, hoodies,beanies, etc.. not to mention limited edition items, 1 of 1 samples, and more are all included!

33w429w.jpg

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Originally Posted by rocman23

so you have to pay before you can see the merchandise?
roll.gif

Its a trap! R U N
i'd be furious if i paid $200 and got stuck choosing from xl tees and sz40 jeans.

i'll give them the benefit of the doubt tho.

no worries, we have an ample amount of clothing in all sizes. TRUST me, i sorted everything out. if it sounds sketchy, come down any way and give the store alook at. simple; if youre not feelin it, feel free to part, it's cool! but try to come out and show love ya'll

-peace & light

Back
Top Bottom