Dvsn - "Sept. 5th" debut album on Apple Music 04/01/16 OVO Sound

Concert 6/13 in L.A.!
Were you able to get tix?

I tried to cop tix first thing this morning and it was sold out already, so heated  
mean.gif

Please let me know if you got an extra LA tix available, much appreciated...

Concert 6/13 in L.A.!
Were you able to get tix?

I tried to cop tix first thing this morning and it was sold out already, so heated  :smh:

Please let me know if you got an extra LA tix available, much appreciated...

I struck out too. Damn that price was crazy low. I needed two, but I definitely would've grabbed another just to help out.

Tried to cop tix for the San Francisco show. No luck. I done goofed :smh:

At least I'll be able to catch them on the Drake tour.

This album is incredible man.

Takes me back to the first couple of months really digesting House of Balloons or PND 1 - went in with 0 expectations and then it hits you that you just stumbled upon ******* gold.

The transition from Do It Well -> In + Out :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
This album is incredible man.

Takes me back to the first couple of months really digesting House of Balloons or PND 1 - went in with 0 expectations and then it hits you that you just stumbled upon ******* gold.

The transition from Do It Well -> In + Out :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Literally same **** I said word for word.

And to think we wouldn't even know about this dude if he ain't sign to ovo. I think I myself had more followers on the gram than him before they annouced his signing :smh:

Last edited:
Been replaying the album a lot lately

Great stuff -- dude needs to ramp up his concerts -- would definitely go to an NYC one

Drake shouldn't let his talent take the back seat

Roy Woods

DVSN

He has diamonds that just need a little bit polishing.

Liking that new track. I'm ready for their new project. Sept 5TH still a masterpiece.

Coo track. Didn't blow me away like when I 1st heard With Me. I'm ready for new tracks though. Sept 5th was a damn near classic. Heavy repeat :smokin

Back
Top Bottom