DWADE suck , no excuses for him

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Wade is a piece of overrated crap box. Playing hurt ? No Shaq ? Please, this guy is super overrated. I still find it hard to believe. 9-40 ? Only win 1 out of the last 23 games? On the East coast ?
sick.gif
Wade only had that one good push in 2006 and he had fell off hard ever since. C'mon 9-40 playing on the East coast ? , Are u kidding me ? Even I can do better than that with my YMCA teammates. The HEAT is a joke as an organization and so is Wade as a fake superstar. If Kobe or Lebron were playing on the Heat right now they would be killed all over on TV and sport shows. How is this guy able to slip under the radar and not getting criticized by the media for playing on a D-league level of basketball ?

its funny how people talk crap when the success isn't there...

this team won a CHAMPIONSHIP just 2 years ago...

yes they are playing horrible...but how can you say that your YMCA team can do better???

dwayne wade is still an elite NBA player...Hater...

Originally Posted by eaglebball1499

Terrible writing, terrible arguments (D-League level of play? Your YMCA team can do better?), and Team Lakers sig combine to give you no credibility.

This tread is suck.

i5156_FailFattySmall.jpg

roll.gif
@ the pic

Originally Posted by Mw2889

I remember back in '06 when I said Arenas and Melo were better than Wade, I got flamed harder than a marshmallow. Now everyone is on the Whistle hate bandwagon.
Man I said the exact same thing and everyone I know thought I was crazy.

He's overrated , okai sport buddies ?
roll.gif
roll.gif
and yes I think i can beat him 1 on 1
mad.gif
. The NBA should make a run for me now because I'm confident i can do betterthan what Dwade is doing now in South Beach.
sick.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Okay, Wade is always going to be a great player and all-star, but he'll never be 'the man'. I'm a fan of his game too. I hate how he was sohyped up that championship year. If anything kills his career its going to be his media portrayal , and his 'involvement' (see wheelchair pictures)imo.

I hate D Wade like a lot of other people on NT but dude is a top 10 player without a doubt....

he's got a ring so he's allowed to have 1 season like this...

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

indifferent.gif
your grammar is suck

roll.gif
roll.gif
and the thread starter still doesn't have the grammar down..

anyways, everyone has a down year. though i do not like d-wade, he is still talented-- just not as much as everyone believes him to be.

ive always been a wade fan. i hope that shaq's cockiness didnt rub off on wade too much and maybe wade can get back to being humble when shaq leaves. ihope him and the heat can bounce back next year. they just need some younger players and start fresh.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

He's overrated , okai sport buddies ?
roll.gif
roll.gif
and yes I think i can beat him 1 on 1
mad.gif
. The NBA should make a run for me now because I'm confident i can do better than what Dwade is doing now in South Beach.
sick.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif

8b725634f37d36e79c93f7a68d1cd32f82bf9d6.gif

38a256b43b7f66019d93ff8a10d0e6e2e4e6b05.gif

512px-Padlock.svg.png

I liked him during his rookie year, but like many others said when he got cocky i started not to like him. But to say he sucks is just wrong and incorrect. Butif it is one thing he is that is turnover prone.

Back
Top Bottom