Dwight Howard’s journey to “raise the name of God” and raise 8 kids by 6 different women

:x Dude doesn't know what a condom is or something? 8 kids by 6 different baby mamas smh.

I don't blame the mommies because they are ho to begin with and were just after that CS money but Dwight man. smh this dude is a clown. If he wasn't an NBa player he would probably be one of those low life daddy that you see on Maury show.

Momma how come you don't live with daddy? Sorry son mamma was a ***. I was just after that paper.

Last edited:
i can't really hold something he said in high school against him & i agree with the fact that that was probably pushed onto him from his parents & school, but damn what a tough situation :x i've heard the stories of him being reckless before in regards to this, but he's gonna be paying for many years to come :wow:

the one good thing we can take from this is one of his kids will grow up to be a beast in the NBA even better than him maybe, its all in the numbers the more kids the more chance, imagine if jordan took this route instead of the loser *** kids he has today 8)

At least he can afford all these kids, which lets be honest. A lot of NBA players don't have it like that :smh:

Polygamy FTW

the one good thing we can take from this is one of his kids will grow up to be a beast in the NBA even better than him maybe, its all in the numbers the more kids the more chance, imagine if jordan took this route instead of the loser *** kids he has today 8)

:lol: truth

Monogamy FTL :smh:

Last edited:
At least he can afford all these kids, which lets be honest. A lot of NBA players don't have it like that :smh:

He is gonna be paying child support longer than he will be in the league. None of these broads are ever gonna to give him a break

Back
Top Bottom