Dwight Howard Clowning LeBron James

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I really wonder who convinced Dwight he was ever funny...

royce-reed-dance-o.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

1547587_o.gif

laugh.gif
this dude sillyputty

Originally Posted by FourReal

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I really wonder who convinced Dwight he was ever funny...

royce-reed-dance-o.gif

really random 
laugh.gif
I'm ashamed that I even know this, but this is Royce Reed...
...Orlando Magic dancer AND estranged baby-mother to Dwight Howard... 
grin.gif

Can't see the video while I'm at work, BUT...I think Lebron is just TOO nice of a guy and everybody knows this, so he's an easy target. It's open season to say whatever you want about this dude because we all know he's not going to respond. I was just read an article this morning talking about how Magic Johnson (of all people) took some random shots at Lebron during a speech that he was giving at some college. I'm not saying that Bron needs to go and disrespect a legend like Magic, but at least send a shot back at these cats who are your peers and let them know you ain't no chump.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Can't see the video while I'm at work, BUT...I think Lebron is just TOO nice of a guy and everybody knows this, so he's an easy target. It's open season to say whatever you want about this dude because we all know he's not going to respond. I was just read an article this morning talking about how Magic Johnson (of all people) took some random shots at Lebron during a speech that he was giving at some college. I'm not saying that Bron needs to go and disrespect a legend like Magic, but at least send a shot back at these cats who are your peers and let them know you ain't no chump.
laugh.gif
After the finals, what can he possibly say?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
He's no chump, he's above all the petty shot-taking.

Clowning on him about the Finals is fair game, but I saw D-12 cracking hairline jokes about Bron on some show so stuff like that you can't let that slide without at least a comeback.

Clowning on him about the Finals is fair game, but I saw D-12 cracking hairline jokes about Bron on some show so stuff like that you can't let that slide without at least a comeback.

He giving Dwight Howard that "Jay-Z" look. Response is No Response.

Dwight is an easy-going guy and tries to have fun, sometimes that comes across corny, other times it's refreshing to see an athlete have a sense of humor and be willing to be laughed at.

Back
Top Bottom