Dwight Howard Dunk Preview

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/02/11/dwight-howards-dunk-contest-sneak-preview/

last dunk is
eek.gif

wooooooooo!

I can't wait for this year's SDC!

I said a while ago I wanted Gerald Green to jump off of two feet from the foul line, or at least straddle it. But now, I think Dwight should do it! Straddle atleast!

And I'd been waiting to see that 'lob, catch, off glass, dunk' dunk for a while. That's creative!

So that was basically a commercial for vitamin water....but thedunks looked nice.
Thanks for the video

impressive

for the one he jumps throws it off the glass and catches with the right hand, he go 360 with that

^^ You saying he should? Or he can? If you've heard he's done it, this contest is a wrap!

I hope Dwight wins too, it's just tough as a big man, because a lot of the dunks just don't look as impressive with a big man as with someone smaller.

Originally Posted by DMan14

impressive

for the one he jumps throws it off the glass and catches with the right hand, he go 360 with that

if he can do that, he'll auto win.

Anyone not happy with these guys revealing what they might do?

It just doesn't appeal to me at all.

he has to make it to the last round first, because last year, he had good dunks but he wanted to save them for last

The last he made look too easy.
eek.gif

My pet peeve...no hanging on the rim in a dunk contest. Doesn't look right, you hang in games, in dunk contests you dunk hard and fast.

Damn, this dunk contest is looking good. Better than last years. Hell, if you had a dunk contest with Kwame Brown, it still would be better than last years.

is he holding a 20oz vitamin water or is he holding a bigger one because they look the same to me.

Back
Top Bottom