Dwight Howard might be the biggest clown in the NBA....

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by cartune

Slaves in the sense they get shipped around the country fired and hired based on performance. Now the players all of sudden are gaining control and realizing their worth

Its an analogy.
so players should be able to fire and hire too?
No but there's no problem in them (the important franchise/(super)star players) choosing who they work for and with and having a say in who coaches them.
i agree. what i don't agree with is this:

why is it a problem when the player fires the coach (SVG)?

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I don't understand why Magic management  would even tell Stan Van Gundy that Dwight Howard wanted him fired....especially right now. Basically they just pissed off everybody and made it a circus. Basically management needs to make a choice but that choice shouldn't be made til June.

Like somebody please tell me some legitimate reasons why the Magic management would tell Stan Van Gundy this now 
I feel that it's quite obvious who the snitch was (Otis Smith). It's pretty clear that Dwight and Otis don't like each other, and Otis probably knew he was gone after the season. So, just to start chaos and make Dwight look bad, Otis told Stan about Dwight's request to have Stan fired. 
Just my guess...

hahaha i love how SVG is just cold chillin with his diet pepsi. He don't eeeem care if he gets fired. Like somebody else in here said, teams will line up for him, so he aint sweatin nothin hahahahaha

someone needs to publish a timeline of all of D12's annoying trade/team-destroying antics starting from this past off-season.

cant stand this guy anymore. i'm sure his entire team can't stand him either.

MyJaysGetRocked wrote:
Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I don't understand why Magic management  would even tell Stan Van Gundy that Dwight Howard wanted him fired....especially right now. Basically they just pissed off everybody and made it a circus. Basically management needs to make a choice but that choice shouldn't be made til June.

Like somebody please tell me some legitimate reasons why the Magic management would tell Stan Van Gundy this now 
I feel that it's quite obvious who the snitch was (Otis Smith). It's pretty clear that Dwight and Otis don't like each other, and Otis probably knew he was gone after the season. So, just to start chaos and make Dwight look bad, Otis told Stan about Dwight's request to have Stan fired. 
Just my guess...

Thats a good guess....Because if a owner or president told Stan Van Gundy this, they are idiots. It would make sense for Otis Smith to tell SVG this because he probably have more privy to conversations like that

Originally Posted by Big J 33

This gif seems quite appropriate today
14xcac9.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^
roll.gif

If I was Dwight I'd go even higher up next and make sure Otis Smith gets fired. The whole org is looking like a joke

Staying another year in ORL was such a perplexing move. I honestly feel there was something non-basketball keeping him there. Like a grip of baby mothers.

Dwight is a little boy that is afraid to act on his own instinct in fear of people disliking him. Just like he didn't want to be straight up about wanting to leave Orlando himself. Anyone peep his 3 Stooges cameo?

The organization has been ruined. Dwight will not be there next summer. Stan is getting fired. Otis is getting fired. They will suck for the next 5-7 years.

guys like Tim Duncan Derrick Rose are coach makers and guys like d12 and melo are coach killers
popovich is coaching the spurs for so long not because of how great TD has been its because TD is coachable

He should've been gone to the Nets and made them relevant with my favorite PG Deron Williams. I just hope Dwight stays in the East, I got tired of the West winning all the titles through the Post Jordan's Bulls era.

Originally Posted by Air273

guys like Tim Duncan Derrick Rose are coach makers and guys like d12 and melo are coach killers
popovich is coaching the spurs for so long not because of how great TD has been its because TD is coachable
It's clear you don't watch magic games. Stan is an ok coach, but he makes some of the stupidest decisions I've ever seen. This is Howard's 5th season with Stan,if you feel that you can't win with him...why not say something? And as far as being coachable, Stan has ALWAYS asked Dwight to play defense and rebound....2 things in which he's the best in the league at. Offensively, stan's mentality is push the ball and shoot the 3 because we have Howard down low to get the rebound. 

Originally Posted by suge67

The organization has been ruined. Dwight will not be there next summer. Stan is getting fired. Otis is getting fired. They will suck for the next 5-7 years.

Only thing I get from all this is Dwight might as well stay put and keep this immature act in Orlando. Placing him in a media market like NY/LA is just a disaster waiting to happen...

Source: Dwight Also Helped Fire Brian Hill

Stan Van Gundy disclosed on Thursday that Dwight Howard asked for him to be replaced.

"Dwight was also in on Brian Hill," one league source said. "People forget that. Stan is the second coach he's running out of there."

Hill was fired by the Magic after the 2007 season.

http://basketball.realgm....o_Helped_Fire_Brian_Hill

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by suge67

the team was gonna be trash regardless for the next few years due to the bad contracts that were taken on.

something about orlando and their star players.
shaq, tmac, d12 all became stars and get booed after they boo. pretty sure d12 is gonna be enemy 1

Back
Top Bottom