DXC IS BACK FEB 28TH FOR ITS FIRST SHOW OF 09 IN SF AT CLUB CITY NIGHTS FROM 1PM TO 5PM

The DXC will be coming back to the Bay Area on Feb 28th. The time will be from 1pm to 5pm and will be an all age event. Admission will be $11 bucks and withentrance fee you will receive a raffle ticket to win a pair of limited edition sneakers.

The event location is Club City Nights 715 Harrison St San Francisco CA.

The entrance fee will allow you to bring in 3 items to trade or sell and this will be enforced, so please bring only 3 items.

This is the first event of the year in SF and we are bringing it back to the basics. It will be all about trading, buying and selling sneakers, clothing, andother related products. We are looking forward to the event.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact lupe at lupe@dunkxchange.com or call her at 714 809 2028. Table space and sponsorship opportunities areopen so hit us up if interested. Tables are only 100 bucks and they sell out fast so please contact us asap.

I'm going to try n make it! I have work that day. Hoppefully I can get rid of my pippen 1's!

ima try to make it this time. Every year i MISS it, because something comes up last minute. But I hear good reviews about going

ANYONE THAT WENT TO THE LAST DUNK EXCHANGE in SF, CAN YOU PLEASE PM ME?

I have a specific question about how it went, thank you.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Yo Thunder you headed out here ???? What up the CELLPHONE CONTRACTS BEING REMOVED????? PM me .

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

ima try to make it this time. Every year i MISS it, because something comes up last minute. But I hear good reviews about going
same here, wanna go but i gotta do somethin over the weekend

is that NEW YORK'S, BROOKLYN BRIDGE?
smh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jordanX3

is that NEW YORK'S, BROOKLYN BRIDGE?
smh.gif
roll.gif
Yes i know
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I've gone to the first event and still have kept going ever since.

My greg from nsb stopped by and grab a bunch of flayers. Whoever is going see you guys there.
pimp.gif

Just a head's up, GUMSOLES will be in the house with some Hyperstrike and Sample SB's as well as 60 other pair of Jordan's and SB's... Ifyou're a size 9 or 11, it's going to be Christmas for you...

Im sure the amount of flayers didnt add up to the amount of heads that went .......

Back
Top Bottom