Dylan Ratigan goes ape *#%+ on MSNBC about the deplorable state of this country [VIDEO]

my %@@*# 
pimp.gif

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Divide & Conquer....

@%%! up things so bad at the the top... Blame every section of the bottom... Have the different sections of the bottom fight amongst each other about who is screwing things up more... Then rob us blind again at double the rate... Then recycle...

Very interesting points.

I'm VERY impressed with his delivery of the message without insulting the other panel and making them turn away.

He was aggressive, spoke his opinion (based on some facts) and tried to engage the others to prove his point every now and again.

Well said.

I mean.. I get all giddy and think something will actually change when I hear people talk like this. Then I realize Obama is likely just as bad as the "bought Congress" Ratigan talks about, which is why he won't step up to the plate. And even if one day he did ball up and act like the President I voted for.. he'd end up like Kennedy..

gave this speech in 1961. Two years later he was dead. draw your own conclusions.

speaking the truth. sidenote did y'all see the employees in the background when he starts to go off
laugh.gif

I'll have to admit, i dont know this dude from Adam, but he was speaking the truth ... dont know if this is how he always is or what his normal leanings are, but the dude has it right on this issue ...

Back
Top Bottom