Dysfunctional mom, PISSING ME OFF!

Do you guys have problems with this?
EXAMPLES...

My mom will cuss in front of my little sisters (six years old), i'll tell her to stop that, and then she'll scream and cuss me trying to justify it...

She'll sleep in hella late, not clean the house and say she's always too busy to clean...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

nothing pisses me off more than my mom, trying to justify herself for the stupid things she does, sorry, just venting a little bit...
mad.gif

I love her to death, but just cause she's my mom doesn't mean she's always right!

BTW: I just got back home from college and my mom is 37...young moms FTL

The best thing I can suggest is speaking to her one on one and voicing your frustration. She may walk off and say whatever but its worth a shot.

Nothing you can do but tell your sisters not to be like her (with the cursing) and clean up the house yourself (make her feel guilty; if she doesn't, then at least the house is clean). You just have to step it up and be the role model of the house.

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Nothing you can do but tell your sisters not to be like her (with the cursing) and clean up the house yourself (make her feel guilty). You just have to step it up be the role model of the house.

Word.

Its because of your moms age.

From what I have seen/experienced, its always the moms who are like 45 years old or younger who have those kind of attitudes towards their children and are always the ones who $!@#% and moan about cleaning up the house and cooking.

OP, does your mom work?
like other dude said, you just have to step up and be the role model of the house. My best friend has a living situation similar to yours and its sad because he is the one who acts like the parent of the household, not his mom. Its sad. your mom is supposed to take care of you - not the other way around. Unfortunately, its like that sometimes. 
frown.gif
 Just take control of the situation yourself since your mother wont/cant. Your sis doesn't have to grow up like that.

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

Its because of your moms age.

From what I have seen/experienced, its always the moms who are like 45 years old or younger who have those kind of attitudes towards their children and are always the ones who $!@#% and moan about cleaning up the house and cooking.

OP, does your mom work?
like other dude said, you just have to step up and be the role model of the house. My best friend has a living situation similar to yours and its sad because he is the one who acts like the parent of the household, not his mom. Its sad. your mom is supposed to take care of you - not the other way around. Unfortunately, its like that sometimes. 
frown.gif
 Just take control of the situation yourself since your mother wont/cant. Your sis doesn't have to grow up like that.
Thanks man, I've been gone away to college, but yeah she works at the post office...and I knew it was because of her age, she's always trying to stay 'cool' and whatnot sooo f'n annoying...

youre mom is 37 and youre already in college? wow how old was she when she had you? my advice: patience sir, patience

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Banish her to a cold, dark place.

Oh wait you guys are already in one.
yeah, too bad it's not cold or dark...
if you had an understanding of the world, which is alright you don't, you would understand that, in the summer, the days are longer, thus making it sunny all the time and warm.

Wow, I get upset at how frequently my mother tells me to clean up when I'm home, but I'd be more upset if she were untidy like that.      

glad my mom aint like that....but I was on the bus today, and saw a prime example of what you are talking about
Mom and son get on bus, and she's already talking loud. They head towards the back of the bus, and even though I'm in the front, I can still hear her through all the people.....+$+$ this, N words flying, just super loud, rude, and obnoxious. About 15 minutes into the ride, she begins to mouth off at the people giving her the
indifferent.gif
, and the next thing I hear is" THIS IS AMERICA! I CAN SAY WHATEVER THE +$+$ I WANT TO! YOU'RE ABUSING ME AND MY CHILD", along with racist words about chinese people.
This was a grown %## woman, easily in her mid thirties, with a child around 7 years old. I got off the bus in disgust...this woman had no dignity, self-respect, or ounce of common courtesy towards the rest of humanity.
I can justify this behavior by children, but not by someone who is damn near 40, and seemingly goes out of her way to be a spectacle
indifferent.gif

Man I'm so glad my mom isn't like that. I just finished my third year in college and my mom is 38 (had me at 18), but she's never been that kind of a lady. Always took care of what she needed to take care of, and always set such a good example. You can't really expect people to change as evident as it is to us that it's needed some people just don't have the self control to be a better person when needed especially in there own home. I clean myself up around children and I'm usually extremely reckless and my vocab is filled with terrible things, but that's just how I was brought up. Certain things just leave a life long effect, you just kinda gotta let your sister know whenever your around, that what she is seeing and hearing is not the proper way to act. It's kinda like any kid who has a older sibling the parent can't stop the elder from doing what he does, but you can just kinda teach the younger child that whats being done is wrong. It's only so long a child can be a child, but you gotta try and keep that innocence for as long as possible. 

Sorry to hear that OP. I hate to see adults like that. Most I can say is be a positive influence in your sisters life. Is her dad in her life? If not you gotta step up and be that positive male influence also.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

Originally Posted by isitsafe

so in 2010 is when niketalk becomes a blog for b i t c h e s

Yo, you, your low post count, corny %#$ SN and worthless contribution to this post and NT need to just leave. i'm pretty sure he didn't ask you for your %@@+%%! opinion on what NT has become in 2010, keep that crap moving 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom