E:60 on Tyreke Evans

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I used to play ball in the gym they were in its right by where I used to live. One day when TE was a sophomore in high school he beat me and my friend (us 2vs him)
tired.gif
dude is nice as hell. But word on the street was that he had amuch bigger role in that shooting

i remember hearing about that shooting...Chester is like 30 min away from were i live ...they are also out rivals...we are always getting into fights at HSgames and stuff

his brothers seem like that looking to be like LeBrons staff..and if u ask me i think it works better that way

perfect example is how Rips situation played out...now he rolls with family members and friends like Bron

He's a great talent with a bright future in the L, especially if he stays at the pg position.

But, he had a MUCH BIGGER ROLE in that shooting. Believe that.

Who remembers that first Memphis game in the CBB thread? Lots of people were doubting and hating him (including me
smh.gif
) on here.

Hope he does well.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

R.O.Y

Cant wait to see him Do his thang!

Biggest bust of the top 5 players drafted

you do realize RICKY ''AINT READY ''RUBIO was also in the top 5....
ohwell.gif

TYREKE looks ready right now to contribute on any team....

Highschool and the part of his freshmen yr when he wasnt playing PG, i was hating on him.. After that he showed me how easily he destroys PG's so now If's with him..

I been telling people I kno i think he's gonna win ROY, and they just
laugh.gif
.. We'll see

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

R.O.Y

Cant wait to see him Do his thang!
Runner up to Blake...

But I #+%+ with Reke...
pimp.gif
Dude is the goods...

Back
Top Bottom