E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
Soo my biggest dilemma ever: buy AC4 for PS3 on launch or wait until PS4?????

Thread should have been made the Sunday before. :smh:

I'll be there all week.

Sorry to make the thread so early guys, but things can leak, and I want to get the thread going so that any videos of new games / pictures / specs rumors of new consoles can be discussed before anything gets official at E3.

And y'all do know that "The Amazing Spiderman 2" thread is already up and that movie doesn't release until 2014. Lmao THAT is early.

Last edited:
It looks like Rise will be one of the xb1's launch titles. Rise is the game where you play a roman soldier

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-05-22-cryteks-ryse-confirmed-as-an-xbox-one-exclusive

gotta admit I followed that link with pure intrigue... and after seeing that you have to play Hack Hack Revolution, lost all interest.

Sorry to make the thread so early guys, but things can leak, and I want to get the thread going so that any videos of new games / pictures / specs rumors of new consoles can be discussed before anything gets official at E3.

no need to apologize. Good to have all the next gen info in one thread and get the facts out there so us consumers can make the right decision.

Last edited:
It looks like Rise will be one of the xb1's launch titles. Rise is the game where you play a roman soldier

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-05-22-cryteks-ryse-confirmed-as-an-xbox-one-exclusive

gotta admit I followed that link with pure intrigue... and after seeing that you have to play Hack Hack Revolution, lost all interest.

no need to apologize. Good to have all the next gen info in one thread and get the facts out there so us consumers can make the right decision.

nah, that was the 2011 video. They are focusing on using the controller with elements of kinect, not fully using the kinect like previously

the new mario will be the most impressive game this year easily. cause that mario galaxy joint was on another level imo----and tech tv &G4 never should have merged. i blame ninja warrior...

PS4 E3 Exclusive Rumors

Final Fantasy XV

Square was at the PlayStation meeting in Feb, saying "please be excited for E3". Noctis Perfume coming out 2 days after E3, strong leaks/rumors saying Sony is helping develop this game with Square-Enix. Oh, and FFXIII bombed on 360 instead of getting the series new fans. So hopefully Square learnt their lesson.

Deep Down

Apparently Ono has been meeting with Sony lately. While Deep Down has already been confirmed for PS4, Ono refused to confirm it will be on Xbox One.

The Last Guardian

Yoshida himself has said the game is still in development, they are just waiting for the right time to show it. What better time than now?

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/392960/sony-exec-apologises-for-the-last-guardian-no-show/

Heavenly Sword: Reborn

There is a movie in the works right now. Not sure why Sony would green light a movie for this title after it's been dormant for so long.... unless they were reviving it. Ninja Theory was also featured in the PlayStation Meeting quite a bit in the developer videos.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/04/24/heavenly-sword-movie-swinging-into-homes.aspx

Crytek's Ryse confirmed as an Xbox One exclusive
Controller-based gameplay “enhanced” by Kinect.

By Wesley Yin-Poole Published Wednesday, 22 May 2013

As expected, Crytek's Ryse is an Xbox One game.

An update on developer Crytek's website confirmed the news alongside a countdown that ends during Microsoft's E3 press conference in June.

"Exclusively for Xbox One" reads the website. "Fight as a soldier. Lead as a general. Rise as a legend."

Then: "Controller-based gameplay enhanced by Kinect," which suggests you'll be able to play the game with pad in hand.

Last month it was reported that Crytek's first-person melee game would be a launch title for the next Xbox. Ryse, announced during E3 2011 as an Xbox 360 game with Kinect functionality, has been reworked for the next Xbox and was described as "Microsoft's new Gears of War / Halo mega launch title".

Ryse was originally know as Kingdoms and made its first appearance at Microsoft's E3 conference in 2010. Since then it has shifted from Crytek's Budapest studio to its Frankfurt one, with the most recent reports suggesting that Crackdown 2 developer Ruffian Games was also involved.

I think this is the first E3 in a while where no one knows what is going to happen. It seems like there is a lot of info up in the air.

If anyone in LA has access to E3 and is feeling generous hook a brotha up :nerd:
Been trying to go for years. Had a chance to go about back in 06 but my coworker didn't wanna call out sick and my friends aren't really gamers so I didn't go. Looking back I should've said screw it and just went by myself. The stupid things you do when you're young... :smh:

Last edited:
iTxQ7Y4ExeNe1.gif

I can't wait!!!!

9 days to go. Lets get this rolling with gifs

Don't sleep on the WiiU. I think Nintendo is cookin

It would help if they have a conference but they decided to skip it this year.
Their nintendo direct is one hour long and is on the 11th 10AM to 11AM EDT.

I can't wait. I'm really looking forward to the Sony and Microsoft press conferences to see where my money is gonna go for this gen. So far I'm leaning towards PS4.

A note to everyone asking me why certain games aren't on my list, I simply took the games list from a blog website and added my own description instead of the paragraph long one that they had on there.

Watch Dogs is definitely on my list to see though, beleedat.

Watch_Dogs isn't even on my list. It's going to be underwhelming imo, just like the Assassins Creed series has been. I don't have much faith in Ubisoft.

Back
Top Bottom