E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
I don't think Microsoft came with anything "Jaw-Dropping" this morning, MGS looked good (even though it's multiplatform) but I didn't **** myself.

The Sony conference will have some jaw dropping moments. :wink:

These consoles are gonna be such a pain in the *** to acquire this holiday season .
can't we preorder these joints

And I watched xbox1 press conference on spike where can I catch the ps4 conference and what time

Last edited:
I'm surprised no one remembers that whole 2006 year when the 360 and the PS3 sold out in stores. People were re-selling and paying as much as $1,000+ to get it for their families for the holidays. That $500 pricepoint was what I was expecting from the XB1.

**** that, lol unlike shoes, I cann wait a few months until it restocks.

I don't think Microsoft came with anything "Jaw-Dropping" this morning, MGS looked good (even though it's multiplatform) but I didn't **** myself.

The Sony conference will have some jaw dropping moments. :wink:

If it isn't... I'm going to... to.. to..

Whine at you online!

So Sony goes live at 7pm ET?
8 PM.

The Sony conference will have some jaw dropping moments.
wink.gif
happy.gif

Last question for you Hybrid.

What can we expect when pre-orders begin? Will it be hectic like the ps3? You think there will be enough to go around launch day? I would like for it to be like the ps2 where i went to electronics botique and pre-ordered it with no hassle, but i don't think that will happen.

Pre-orders will start today. Xbox pre-orders have already started. I think the initial runs will sell out but before X-mas they will be readily available. There was manufacturing problems with the PS3 which lead to the shortage. I don't remember anyone having issues getting an Xbox 360 for Christmas.

Microsoft came out and showed games. Good for them.

Overall, I love Forza and TitanFall looks very cool.

$499 isnt something I'm willing to pay for 2 games though.

I can say I will be buying it down the road, but not at launch.
I agree.  I'll probably buy down the road when they start dropping the price unless PS4 is cheaper.

Hopefully we get live gameplay of madden , live , and FIFA on next gen consoles at the ea conference

Back
Top Bottom