• No Man's Sky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

• Butt Sniffin Pugs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MS must have some megatons they about to drop if they leaving all those games out.

[h1]CAPCOM: STREET FIGHTER V WILL NOT RELEASE ON XBOX ONE[/h1]
No means no.

BY MICHAEL MARTIN

If you want to play Street Fighter V, you have two options and one of them isn’t Xbox One.

A Capcom representative definitively confirmed to GameSpot in an interview that Street Fighter V will only release on PC and PlayStation 4.

“One comment we see a lot is that something like a Super Street Fighter 5 is going to come out on Xbox,” the representative said, adding that the partnership between Capcom and Sony is “real” and that Street Fighter V is console exclusive to PS4 for the game’s run, meaning no future ports to another console.

The rep also mentioned the partnership gives Capcom the ability to try new things with post-launch content, going beyond marketing support.

Earlier today, IGN’s resident fighting game guru Vince Ingenito broke downeverything you need to know about Street Fighter V’s new gameplay systems, detailing all the uses of the fancy new “V” Gauge. The preview also covers changes and new move sets for each of the confirmed characters, Ryu, Chun-Li, M. Bison, and Nash.

Street Fighter V is confirmed to be at E3 but if you can’t make it to E3 but you will be in attendance for CEO 2015 in Orlando, Florida, you could get your first public hands-on with Street Fighter V.

get

Since street fighter v will be on microsoft windows, does that mean i can stream it to my xb1?
Weebay.jpg

I don't think it works like that.

You can stream xbone games to PC, but not the other way around.

I think streaming a game which relies almost entirely on millisecond timing is stroke of genius. Please report back with your findings.

If it doesn't work, good thing all fighters/shooters have to support remote play on the vita.
Which is the ultimate legacy game streaming device.

Part 1 I loved
2 was not as good but was ok
3 was getting to be too much

If they would of continued the series it would of turned to what RE has.

[h1]Check Out Yoshi’s Fluffiness In Yoshi’s Woolly World’s Latest Trailer[/h1]
img
match
match
generic
hbpix
aol
pixel
cfcm.ashx
pixelSync
activity

Nintendo has released the latest trailer for the upcoming Wii U-exclusive yarn-esque platformer  Yoshi’s Woolly World.

Like previous trailers of the game, it shows various gameplay mechanics of the game, two player mode as well as the Amiibo functionality.

Yoshi’s Woolly World will be releasing in Europe on June 26th, in Japan on July 16th and in North America this fall. Check out the trailer below:

I don't think SF being exclusive is that big of a deal. I'm sure MS will announce some exclusive deals too. They also still have KI and MK X.

I can see why people are against exclusive deals but I think it creates better competition.

If it doesn't work, good thing all fighters/shooters have to support remote play on the vita.
Which is the ultimate legacy game streaming device.
Actually the hardware is what supports remote play, not the software. You should ask your brother about it, I'm sure he'd know.

I don't think SF being exclusive is that big of a deal. I'm sure MS will announce some exclusive deals too. They also still have KI and MK X.

I can see why people are against exclusive deals but I think it creates better competition.

I wouldn't put KI in the same sentence as mkx or SF. I like KI but the numbers are laughable compared to the big 2

[h1]Check Out Yoshi’s Fluffiness In Yoshi’s Woolly World’s Latest Trailer[/h1]

img
match
match
generic
hbpix
aol
pixel
cfcm.ashx
pixelSync
activity

Nintendo has released the latest trailer for the upcoming Wii U-exclusive yarn-esque platformer Yoshi’s Woolly World.
Like previous trailers of the game, it shows various gameplay mechanics of the game, two player mode as well as the Amiibo functionality.
Yoshi’s Woolly World will be releasing in Europe on June 26th, in Japan on July 16th and in North America this fall. Check out the trailer below:

I'm getting a LBP vibe from this. Or is it just me??

You said, "good thing all fighters/shooters have to support remote play on the vita".

No game has to support remote play. It is built into the hardware. Nothing needs to be done by developers.

Last edited:

You said, "good thing all fighters/shooters have to support remote play on the vita".

No game has to support remote play. It is built into the hardware. Nothing needs to be done by developers.
I also said "Which is the ultimate legacy game streaming device."

My brother said, "try again."
 Most PS4 games support Remote Play; however, you should look for a "Remote Play" icon on the back of your game's box, or consult the game's instruction manual for confirmation

Last edited:
Those two sentences have mutually exclusive ideas....

But I think I understand what you are getting at. Vita remote play would have just as much lag as PC streaming X1.

The difference is streaming is unnecessary if you own a PS4 or PC for SF5. Which is weird that you'd bring up remote-play.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom