Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

• Butt Sniffin Pugs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Remastered Gears?
I wonder if are they making another one.
I wish they would port Bayonetta 2 to another platform. The first one was very deep in the combo system.
Bethesda needs to give me another good third person game. Always wanted a Lollipop Chainsaw 2[emoji]128512[/emoji]

Have u played mk8 and smash and splatoon online????
Because their online is GOOD
UR just hating to hate now
Specially if u never played those games online
YES i have. smash online is only good if its 1v1 and theyre near you. majority of the time it suck. mk8 is very VERY hit or miss online, the inability to speak to anyone while playing makes it feel boring but thats another subject i guess. i have not played splatoon.

hate just to hate? cmon man. i like how you didnt even disagree with my amibo statement 
laugh.gif

again I LIKE nintendo but they havent won since 64. im just telling the truth

Last edited:
Have u played mk8 and smash and splatoon online????

Because their online is GOOD

UR just hating to hate now

Specially if u never played those games online

YES i have. smash online is only good if its 1v1 and theyre near you. majority of the time it suck. mk8 is very VERY hit or miss online, the inability to speak to anyone while playing makes it feel boring but thats another subject i guess. i have not played splatoon.

hate just to hate? cmon man. i like how you didnt even disagree with my amibo statement :lol:

again I LIKE nintendo but they havent won since 64. im just telling the truth
There's no point in really voice chat in mk8
Would be nice but no point
The games I've played with fellow NTers in 1v1v1v1 matches in smash have been great
And yeah amiibo is kinda useless imo
I bought one for myself and my son
He doesn't even use his after the first week
And neither do I
People are buying EM though
But the point was that they are making $$$$
And not a failure as some people tend to believe

Remastered Gears?
I wonder if are they making another one.
I wish they would port Bayonetta 2 to another platform. The first one was very deep in the combo system.
Bethesda needs to give me another good third person game. Always wanted a Lollipop Chainsaw 2[emoji]128512[/emoji]
Nintendo paid for bayonetta 2 development
It's not going to another platform

Every competitive game should have voice chat, I want you to hear me talk **** while I'm giving you this work :lol:

I brought up amiibo to talk about how much money they are making and not a failure
Like folks tend to believe

Also wait till that pokemon fighting game releases
pimp.gif

It's like mvc or tekken
But with pokemon
It's dope
but then you argued that sales didnt matter right after with the console
laugh.gif

i get what youer saying but youve backtracked ALLLLLLL the way back with that point.

they sell a lot of fluf, thats cool, but thats not "winning" anything.

Last edited:
I do believe if Nintendo had current hardware and third party support, they'd be "winning". It also doesn't help that their current console is called the Wii U. I mean who the hell is coming up with these names, new 3DS, new super Mario bros. etc. there's people out there who really don't understand that the Wii and Wii U are two different consoles.

I do believe if Nintendo had current hardware and third party support, they'd be "winning". It also doesn't help that their current console is called the Wii U. I mean who the hell is coming up with these names, new 3DS, new super Mario bros. etc. there's people out there who really don't understand that the Wii and Wii U are two different consoles.
what kills them imo is there hit or miss setups to play. the wii remote had people either wanting it or hating it. now they have this i pad you have to play on and its just stupid. developers need to throw in extra time just to deal with it. of course theyd rather pass. the online kills all that too.

Nintendo paid for bayonetta 2 development
It's not going to another platform
Yeah I know[emoji]128512[/emoji]
Just wishful thinking that eventually it would cross platforms like No More Heroes..
I guess it will go down for me like Killer 7...
Never played[emoji]128553[/emoji]

Yeah I know[emoji]128512[/emoji]
Just wishful thinking that eventually it would cross platforms like No More Heroes..
I guess it will go down for me like Killer 7...
Never played[emoji]128553[/emoji]
did you play killer is dead?

Any good?

what kills them imo is there hit or miss setups to play. the wii remote had people either wanting it or hating it. now they have this i pad you have to play on and its just stupid. developers need to throw in extra time just to deal with it. of course theyd rather pass. the online kills all that too.
all of this could be eliminated if they would just make all games compatible with the GameCube controller and actually make it possible to buy the adapter.

Back
Top Bottom