• SONY

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Microsoft (lol)

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Nobody. This show was buns.

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • SONY not attending E3 so I don't really care.

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
I have zero idea what Death Stranding will be about nor can I even guess what the gameplay will be like. Kojima lost me when they showed dude holding a baby butt *** naked in the middle of nowhere. No idea why anyone would hate Kingdom Hearts, **** is one of the most unique franchises ever. I'm not FF7 stan or expert but wouldn't ya'll rather want an actual sequel instead of a remake?

I have zero idea what Death Stranding will be about nor can I even guess what the gameplay will be like. Kojima lost me when they showed dude holding a baby butt *** naked in the middle of nowhere. No idea why anyone would hate Kingdom Hearts, **** is one of the most unique franchises ever. I'm not FF7 stan or expert but wouldn't ya'll rather want an actual sequel instead of a remake?
Aren’t they on ff15????
I believe there are enough sequels :lol:

Last edited:
Aren’t the ok ff15????
I believe there are enough sequels :lol:
I mean numerically yeah, I meant an actual sequel with the cast of FF7, or atleast Cloud. I just remember them teasing the remake with that footage for PS3 all those years ago and they've been teasing fans ever since. Minds as well give them something new with the old crew

It's crazy how Fortnite took over on all platforms and is dominating the way they are :lol:

A free to play game has conquered all of the top franchises and now those said franchises have to bow down and come out with battle royale type game modes to even garner interests :rofl:

BLOPS 4 is getting ripped and fans aren't even hyped for it now. All the hype now is to the 2019 COD because they got back almost all the people that made COD4 and MW2 so it's all but guaranteed that we're getting MW4 next year.

I don't know how long Fortnite will be around and will continue to dominate the way it is, but is sure is a fun time killer, fun, free, and addicting.

Hopefully news on Halo 6 and MCC refresh that they plan to fix it. I actually came to like Halo 5 and thought it was one of the best in the franchise. It'll be hard to go back to those Halo or COD glory days, because most games lose their luster quickly and people move on quickly to the next new thing. Back in the day when Halo 3 was dominating there wasn't really anything to compete with it, and then COD caught fire and took the torch for a while. Then Destiny 1 was holding it for a while, and now it's Fortnite... we'll see what's next.

I also hear COD will give the map packs out for free now :lol: all thanks to Fortnite it's making these other companies change how they move forward now.

thirsty for a new Fight Night

Don't think we will ever get a Round 5 or a Champion II

You would think EA Sports would want to cash in on boxing's popularity right now.

Not like they have competition from another developer.

Exciting fighters in every division. They only make UFC games though. :smh:

Looking forward to the “New” Smash Bros and new Metroid (Prime 4??)

Of course Spider-Man PS4

I have retired from Gears but seeing Gears of War 5 may help me reminisce. Haven’t even touched Gears 4 :smh:

And I’m giving a HUGE look at Capcom this year. Mega Man 11 and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Capcom have an update for Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite.

Couple randos here and there as well like the latest trailer for the never releasing classic that is Kingdom Hearts 3.

Developing...

Depending on how well Legacy collection 1 and 2 sell this could be a real possibility. Capcom seems to be pushing a Mega Man resurgence.
They had announced a possible X TV series years ago for one of Mega Man's anniversaries. Nothing came of it sadly

Y’all trippin off fight night
I’d rather have a new ready 2 rumble

Why not both? We had Jam/Hangtime/Blitz/NBA Street/NFL Street same time as Live/2K/Madden.

Cartoon-ish games and realistic games can co-exist. We deserve both.

Midway is no more. Don't know who even owns the rights to Ready 2 Rumble.

Why not both? We had Jam/Hangtime/Blitz/NBA Street/NFL Street same time as Live/2K/Madden.

Cartoon-ish games and realistic games can co-exist. We deserve both.

Midway is no more. Don't know who even owns the rights to Ready 2 Rumble.
With how stuff set up now
They wouldn’t put out 2 games
in the same Sorta genre
In the same year
To fragment their base or whatever
Probably why we don’t have madden
NFL street
Or live and nba street

Back
Top Bottom