• SONY

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Microsoft (lol)

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Nobody. This show was buns.

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • SONY not attending E3 so I don't really care.

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
Who really cares about Crackdown anyway?
giphy.gif

:lol: No games to play, but I am sure One X has apps for Rusty to post to NT, order takeout, and get the waxing appointment all from the comfort of his cave.
Pull up pa...
tumblr_lw9r72ZXUa1qjo7rfo1_500.gif

Last edited:
It's that time of the year already? Ooohwee! E3 2018 baby! LETS GOOO! :wow:

Sony finna EMPTY THE WHOLE CLIP. :pimp:

You know it’s fake because
#1 From isn’t making Bloodborne 2
#2 socom for damn sure isn’t a thing as the studio was closed down
#3 PUBG is barely working on the Xbox let alone they have time to do another version of the game

So fake. Plus MediEvil has a capital E and BioShock has a capital S. And its Ghost of Tsushima. Not "Ghosts".

Curious to see Rocksteady’s Superman game. Mortal Kombat XI feels too soon for some reason but I’m ready to see what type of physics engine nether realm is gonna use. I’m most excited for Spider-Man and I’m begging for a MvC:I update.

Curious to see Rocksteady’s Superman game. Mortal Kombat XI feels too soon for some reason but I’m ready to see what type of physics engine nether realm is gonna use. I’m most excited for Spider-Man and I’m begging for a MvC:I update.
super marvel vs Capcom: infinity :lol: :nerd:

Just play dragon ball fighterz
Or just hop on the smash switch train

I haven’t even played DB FighterZ. I’ve been playing so much Street Fighter 5 and want to keep the hardcore fighters in the Capcom family. You already know I’m gonna be on Smash Switch though. You know how nice I was in Smash 4 :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom