• SONY

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Microsoft (lol)

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Nobody. This show was buns.

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • SONY not attending E3 so I don't really care.

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
I’d take Phil over the big boring frankenstein monster at Nintendo

reggie-610.jpg

EA will one day one up with their own console. They will give it out for free but you will have to pay for the use of every button on the controller, a pause feature, “true” ending, multi player game types individually, a friends list, option to have friends, option to play with friends, option to chat with friends........ the list goes on

Not sure if its been posted already but Rocksteady apologized for not having a presence at E3. They didn't say what they were going to show but promised it was big

Its dead? I haven't been there in awhile. I got banned twice and stop caring, lol.
It had one of the most epic meltdowns I've ever seen a site have.
The owner got accused by an ex of being abusive I think.
Since you had an account you can imagine how well the regulars took that info :lol:

ResetEra was born from the ashes with the promise of being better than Gaf (no power tripping mods, etc.) but it contains all of the same people so :rofl:

It had one of the most epic meltdowns I've ever seen a site have.
The owner got accused by an ex of being abusive I think.
Since you had an account you can imagine how well the regulars took that info :lol:

ResetEra was born from the ashes with the promise of being better than Gaf (no power tripping mods, etc.) but it contains all of the same people so :rofl:
Yup. It’s the same ish. Just a different colored banner. Super nerds who console war nonstop

You’re on there if I’m not mistaken.

Usually taking up for MS, too.

So is there any exclusive to look forward to on Xbox for this year lol?

Back
Top Bottom