Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bayonetta 2

• Devil's Third

• Littlebigplanet 3

• Total voters
Excited for the conferences tomorrow, more excited to see how many bans are handed out in this thread.

Despite this being the dawn of a new console generation this is probably going to be the wackest E3 in recent memory

Last edited:
Is Kingdom Hearts really this good? I need to play this somehow cause you guys get hyped and disappointed about this game every year.

Is Kingdom Hearts really this good? I need to play this somehow cause you guys get hyped and disappointed about this game every year.

It's subjective at the end of the day, but shouldn't the fact that we continue to ride emotional rollercoasters for the next installment already answer how we feel about the series? :lol:

Gameplay, immersion, content, and production values are astonishing

Story is absolute trash after the first installment

But we all wanna see how this trainwreck we laughably call a "plot" ends. So I'm mad hype for KH3.

Last edited:

Gameplay, immersion, content, and production values are astonishing

Story is absolute trash after the first installment

But we all wanna see how this trainwreck we laughably call a "plot" ends. So I'm mad hype for KH3.

I've played every installment except the Coded and I haven't beaten KH3D
I've kept tabs for years, despite the convoluted and dragged on story, I'm sticking with it to the end. The first two games were magical for me though.

Happy E3 everyone.
tumblr_inline_mzq9izdg991s4vfax.gif

I should love the series, but I have tried to play it 3 or 4 times and cant get passed 2 hours.
Yeah, KH 1 was a classic because it was more focused and simple. KH 2 is where I gave up on the series; they tried to get way too deep and the story just became a convoluted mess and all the games after that are even worse. I think the ship has sailed for the franchise, it's going to be over 10 years since part 2 and 2 console generations ago. Still, I love the art style, music and combat.

MGSV E3 trailer. Konami accidentally released it a bit early. It's insane. :wow:

I'm just waiting on (hopefully) Fallout 4 and some Battlefront footage, anything else is a bonus for me.

mannn i need gran turismo 6 for the ps4 gran turismo 7 w.e i need it

all i care about is a new gran turismo for ps4 and destiny :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom