• Borderlands 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bethesda's unnanounced game?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Gonna assume that the steelbook is legit gold 
sick.gif

Where can I watch the ps4 presentation?

You can also watch it on your PS4. It should be an event.
You can watch it on the Twitch app as well on the PS4, Twitch has created a channel specifically to stream the E3 conference itself.

I don't mind watching through YouTube, but the YouTube streams have been extremely laggy for the press conferences IN COMPARISON to the Twitch E3 stream.

Last edited:
For years I heard and read amazing things about BGAE but literally​ never played it.

Rented it from Blockbuster once like 12 years ago but it didn't work and so I got something else

Peep the monkey using British ebonics tho

And using the F-word in exponentially greater increments doesn't make anything sound cooler, funnier, or more mature

First one was rereleased on Xbox 360 and is currently backwards compatible if you ever want to give it a try

[thread="662274"]<iframe width="640" height="385" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qXPBjl_cU-0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
[/thread]

It's worth noting I felt the same way about PS4 Pro release. I wanted new reveals shown off as well and didn't get any.
Also worth noting that Phil has already stated several times that he's turning up the notch on first party games like he did back compat, various xb1 features, xb1s, etc.
microsoft doesn't announce their games 2-10 years in advance, so we'll have to wait.
Rather have game announcements of games I'm going to be playing before I die than being hyped by unreleased games.
BRUH!!!!!
that dragonaball game is gonna steal the show at evo
day 1 cop for me
ill gladly pay for dlc too
i aint eem mad

Xbox One X is a day-one for me.
  • already have a 4k tv
  • I want 4k bluray playback, since I already had the xbox one s
  • Would much rather play shooters/fighters on console than pc
  • size
  • HDR
  • native 4k 1st party games
  • usability. The xbox 1 x has 8gb of flash memory, which I think is for the OS
  • Maaaaaaybe VR. Fallout 4 VR is the only real VR game I care about right now.
  • Playing console exclusive games in the best quality that will probably never come to pc such as final fantasy 15 or red dead 2.

Xbox One X is a day-one for me.

• already have a 4k tv
  • I want 4k bluray playback, since I already had the xbox one s
  • Would much rather play shooters/fighters on console than pc
  • size
  • HDR
  • native 4k 1st party games
  • usability. The xbox 1 x has 8gb of flash memory, which I think is for the OS
  • Maaaaaaybe VR. Fallout 4 VR is the only real VR game I care about right now.
  • Playing console exclusive games in the best quality that will probably never come to pc such as final fantasy 15 or red dead 2.

Fallout VR on Xbox???

I'm saying maybe I;ll check out vr if fallout vr comes to xbox.
Right now fallout vr is exclusive to vive.
Doubt it will be for long.

Ok..I wasn't being smart..I'm just not following e3..only thru here and Reddit

Is there a way to watch the Sony conference in 4k?
YouTube

Just find a gaming channel on YouTube that supports 4K streams that will be airing the conference, then you're set.

I was gonna put the link up for Gamestop's stream, but that stream doesn't have 4K streams.

YouTube

Just find a gaming channel on YouTube that supports 4K streams that will be airing the conference, then you're set.

I was gonna put the link up for Gamestop's stream, but that stream doesn't have 4K streams.

Yea I couldn't really find anything that said it was streaming in 4k. That's why I asked here but thank you.

Hello Neighbor  

Really on the fence about this

I'm down for strategy games but ehhhhh not feeling this one 

Taken from WSJ. No VR support for One X

There was a surprising omission at Microsoft Corp.’s MSFT -0.77% press conference ahead of a big videogame industry gathering: virtual reality.

Microsoft’s new Xbox One X console won’t support the emerging technology, once considered one of the hottest—and overly hyped—bets in gaming. The decision draws a sharp distinction between the new Xbox and rival PlayStation 4 machines from Sony Corp.

Back
Top Bottom