E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

From what I caught from this thread, Microsoft is winning with Halo 4 and that other stuff. I dont want another stupid %!% portable piece of $!+#. Vita? GTFOHWTBSSony. I dont even have a xbox.

-Embarrassed PS3 owner

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo son I'm not laughing or making fun of you, but I have so much respect for you to come out and admit it.

Sometimes when I see Sony supporters
eek.gif
over something I think that I'm not looking at the same thing because I don't see what the big hoopla is about.

I agree... Microsoft won this just off of Halo 4 alone... then again that's all I mostly play so that is biased on my part.

That handheld is going to be a piece of %+!% paperweight just like all of our PSP 1's were after a couple of uses... you know it... I know it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Who I am laughing at, is dude who said that Nintendo was in trouble because the DS was priced the same
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo some of you guys are blinded by fanboyism that you ignore the major component of every single thing in this world we live in... to make money.

That new PSP looks nice as +@%# and I'm not going to lie that %+!% it priced beyond right, but guess what... the PSP 1 was the same thing (I forgot how much it cost though) and look how that battle against the little crappy kiddy DS turned out.

Mostly kids will play handhelds and continue to support it long after it is released whereas dudes like us will play with it for a little maybe hack it and play it a lot with out free games, but that doesn't put money into Sony's pocket.  The DS may have those crappy little kiddy games, but because of them it increases their userbase and developers will create games for whichever system will make them more money or for both depending on costs.

I too thought the PSP 1 was the second coming of Christ... boy was I sadly mistaken.  I was beasting thinking/hoping that Sony was going to put the final dagger into Nintendo and they were going to go the same route as Sega... boy I was mistaken again.

Having the most powerful hardware doesn't mean jack****... it's what you do with it and what developers of the games can make happen with them.  Look at our phones Android/IOS... simple as games that keep us entertained with no super duper graphics or none of that stuff... I always play Solitaire while on the pooper at work.

I anxious to see what Nintendo has in store, but I don't think their new system will blow us all away like we're thinking they will... we'll just have to wait and see I guess.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

From what I caught from this thread, Microsoft is winning with Halo 4 and that other stuff. I dont want another stupid %!% portable piece of $!+#. Vita? GTFOHWTBSSony. I dont even have a xbox.

-Embarrassed PS3 owner

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo son I'm not laughing or making fun of you, but I have so much respect for you to come out and admit it.

Sometimes when I see Sony supporters
eek.gif
over something I think that I'm not looking at the same thing because I don't see what the big hoopla is about.

I agree... Microsoft won this just off of Halo 4 alone... then again that's all I mostly play so that is biased on my part.

That handheld is going to be a piece of %+!% paperweight just like all of our PSP 1's were after a couple of uses... you know it... I know it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Who I am laughing at, is dude who said that Nintendo was in trouble because the DS was priced the same
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo some of you guys are blinded by fanboyism that you ignore the major component of every single thing in this world we live in... to make money.

That new PSP looks nice as +@%# and I'm not going to lie that %+!% it priced beyond right, but guess what... the PSP 1 was the same thing (I forgot how much it cost though) and look how that battle against the little crappy kiddy DS turned out.

Mostly kids will play handhelds and continue to support it long after it is released whereas dudes like us will play with it for a little maybe hack it and play it a lot with out free games, but that doesn't put money into Sony's pocket.  The DS may have those crappy little kiddy games, but because of them it increases their userbase and developers will create games for whichever system will make them more money or for both depending on costs.

I too thought the PSP 1 was the second coming of Christ... boy was I sadly mistaken.  I was beasting thinking/hoping that Sony was going to put the final dagger into Nintendo and they were going to go the same route as Sega... boy I was mistaken again.

Having the most powerful hardware doesn't mean jack****... it's what you do with it and what developers of the games can make happen with them.  Look at our phones Android/IOS... simple as games that keep us entertained with no super duper graphics or none of that stuff... I always play Solitaire while on the pooper at work.

I anxious to see what Nintendo has in store, but I don't think their new system will blow us all away like we're thinking they will... we'll just have to wait and see I guess.

^G4 is showing a replay right now.

Some Madden 12 Gameplay:

^G4 is showing a replay right now.

Some Madden 12 Gameplay:

Originally Posted by backtotheknown

Yea.... no ones reading that.

You salty because you read a little and it bashed your favorite system manufacturer?

Read on I didn't really bash Sony I just said what is true.

Yea.... no ones reading that.

You salty because you read a little and it bashed your favorite system manufacturer?

Read on I didn't really bash Sony I just said what is true.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

how does halo 4 win anything for anyone if it was only a CG trailer 

Since that's what I mostly play I was really happy to see it announced.

So yes that is opinion, but like if you guys are really into Sly Cooper or whatever I guess you can say Sony wins.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

how does halo 4 win anything for anyone if it was only a CG trailer 

Since that's what I mostly play I was really happy to see it announced.

So yes that is opinion, but like if you guys are really into Sly Cooper or whatever I guess you can say Sony wins.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I read you posting 100% opinion with no fact to back anything up.
Get a blog

Get a life...

Sony isn't paying you to defend them.
Lets keep this up. I want a 2 paragraph response on your feelings about the matter.
Thinking you're dropping gems of knowledge. 

Mostly kids will play handhelds and continue to support it long after it is released whereas dudes like us will play with it for a little maybe hack it and play it a lot with out free games, but that doesn't put money into Sony's pocket.  The DS may have those crappy little kiddy games, but because of them it increases their userbase and developers will create games for whichever system will make them more money or for both depending on costs

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]Amazing insight. Are you sure you don't work in the industry?

Back
Top Bottom