e40 was right all along....

So he says he doesn't want to do anything too dangerous, but he's going twice the speed limit in a residential area. And no that won't work anywhere in life. Cop mustve been a rookie, word to Officer Hoyt.

So he says he doesn't want to do anything too dangerous, but he's going twice the speed limit in a residential area. And no that won't work anywhere in life. Cop mustve been a rookie, word to Officer Hoyt.

I thought this was going to be about Jesus Christ having dreads

That video is too fake though

I thought this was going to be about Jesus Christ having dreads

That video is too fake though

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

laugh.gif
at the highest rated comment on the first vid

roll.gif

i got a little light headed myself though...nice vid!

This won't work with any cop
30t6p3b.gif

Probably was setup, Can't be real...

All those people acting crazy at the beginning, That %#!@ will never work with me.

This won't work with any cop
30t6p3b.gif

Probably was setup, Can't be real...

All those people acting crazy at the beginning, That %#!@ will never work with me.

One of the comments:
obviously fake. the cop said word for word what he said said he was gonna do 2 minutes earlier. "burn through the stop, and double the speed" good try though.

Exactly. No one else caught that? 

Besides that, English is not the cop's first language but he's using slang to explain why he was pulling him over? Police are usually formal when giving explanations for legal reasons.

Anyone who bought this could probably be easily hypnotized.

One of the comments:
obviously fake. the cop said word for word what he said said he was gonna do 2 minutes earlier. "burn through the stop, and double the speed" good try though.

Exactly. No one else caught that? 

Besides that, English is not the cop's first language but he's using slang to explain why he was pulling him over? Police are usually formal when giving explanations for legal reasons.

Anyone who bought this could probably be easily hypnotized.

Back
Top Bottom