E46 BMW Drivers???

yeah those are the same exact ones i was looking at on ebay i have them on my watch list . just that i bought new wheels n tires last week so im a little tapped out on cash . so im just researching and im going to buy them before the end of this month .

CSL wheels looked dope before matched you front bumper and trunk . the M3 is so much better cuz you would roll with an 11" wheel back there . what wheels are the new ones specs too

Wheels are for sale because they won't clear the front brakes.

specs

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Fronts[/font]

SSR Sp3 SBC

19x9.5 +10 wraped in 225/35/19 Hankook V12

Rears

SSR Sp3 SBC

19x11 +11 wrapped in 265/30/19 Hankook V12

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]** PS, why do all my post require pending from a moderator?[/font]

Last edited:
it could be since your adding pics and since you are still kind of new but i could be wrong . you should post those wheels up on the e46 fanatics forum you might be able to sell them there . there pretty dope though

Thanks for the heads up, I figured I'd try to sell them locally first before I have to deal with shipping them.

Last edited:
theres alot of members from canada on there if thats where your from . from my experience it cost 50-70 bucks per wheel to ship wheels more too if you would be shipping to the US . plus you gotta find boxes for them which is a stunt in itself . plus anything on craigslist be expecting lowballs and mad flakes .

<-- bmw tech. if you have any questions feel free to PM. im not a master tech (yet..
smokin.gif
), but these cars are my career so ask away!

i have a quick question . my check engine light turned on a couple weeks ago . gonna go get serviced soon . but now when im pumping gas after i pump the gas i will start the car and it will struggle to stay on and when i try to take off it will stall . so i have to start it up and pretty much rev it up and once i do that the car seems fine . could this be a simple bad seal on my gas cap ??? cuz it only does it right after i pump gas and get ready to leave the gas station .

i have a quick question . my check engine light turned on a couple weeks ago . gonna go get serviced soon . but now when im pumping gas after i pump the gas i will start the car and it will struggle to stay on and when i try to take off it will stall . so i have to start it up and pretty much rev it up and once i do that the car seems fine . could this be a simple bad seal on my gas cap ??? cuz it only does it right after i pump gas and get ready to leave the gas station .
pm'd

dont want to hijack this thread :smile:

This happened to me on a 318i I had and it turned out to be a clogged fuel filter along with a bad fuel pump. I suggest you get the SES codes read and see what the culprit of your vehicle stall is. 

<-- bmw tech. if you have any questions feel free to PM. im not a master tech (yet..
smokin.gif
), but these cars are my career so ask away!
You selected a great career. Good luck on that Master Tech!
2000 bmw 323i here
Send me a PM with your email if you haven't yet so I can send you the manual
Anything for e36s?
Working on obtaining several other manuals. I will let you know once I have them. Stay tuned!
P4L, and reps to the dudes willing to help out fellow BMW owners
pimp.gif
Anytime man. These vehicles can be beauty queens when it comes to repairs and the Stealerships go at your jugular. 
S54 z3m
Let me know what you got
Working on obtaining several other manuals. I will let you know once I have them. Stay tuned!

E60 5 series
Tr1ll if your E60 is from 2003-2005 your vehicle has an M54B22 engine which is 90% the same so this manual can work for you depending on which repairs you're looking to do. Send me a PM with your email so I can forward to you if so.

it doesnt completely stall . but today it did it again i just have to rev it up t about 3k 2-3 times and it will be fine . im due for an oil change in like 2 weeks so i will just get it checked out then . also need to do the oil filter housing gasket as its leaking from there ill probly DIY on that one .

Tr1ll if your E60 is from 2003-2005 your vehicle has an M54B22 engine which is 90% the same so this manual can work for you depending on which repairs you're looking to do. Send me a PM with your email so I can forward to you if so.

E39 was still 2003. First year E60's were 04.

Also, I'd appreciate a E39 M5 manual, if you ever get one. Thanks in Advance.

Last edited:
it doesnt completely stall . but today it did it again i just have to rev it up t about 3k 2-3 times and it will be fine . im due for an oil change in like 2 weeks so i will just get it checked out then . also need to do the oil filter housing gasket as its leaking from there ill probly DIY on that one .
That oil filter housing gasket is a ish to do man. Do not let the dealer do it, they will r@pe you. It is a labor intensive job, but with patience you can get it done. Make sure that the gasket you buy is made by Victor Reinz or go straight dealership and purchase there. It's an $8 dollar gasket. 

Wheels are for sale because they won't clear the front brakes.

specs

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Fronts[/font]

SSR Sp3 SBC

19x9.5 +10 wraped in 225/35/19 Hankook V12

Rears

SSR Sp3 SBC

19x11 +11 wrapped in 265/30/19 Hankook V12

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]** PS, why do all my post require pending from a moderator?[/font]
Do you have a bbk? 

Back
Top Bottom