EA Sports NCAA Basketball 2010... Any roster updates with names?

I need a XBoX 360 gamertag so I can download the rosters with da names or any adjusted ratings... Thanks in advance.. Mine is fatpat1251

i dont think anyone here owns this game... we all just play 2k ncaa basketball 08 and download new rosters for that

^

Speaking of such...... how and who's a good roster for CH2k8?
i need to dust that joint off.

And OP, let me know if you find anything out, i got that game coming next week from my Mommy.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^

Speaking of such...... how and who's a good roster for CH2k8?
i need to dust that joint off.

And OP, let me know if you find anything out, i got that game coming next week from my Mommy.

there was an operation sports roster out that was really good (NT's own DCAllAmerican was one of the people working on it, though he always dodged thequestion when i'd ask him) but i havent been on their forum in a while and when i checked the 2kshare list a couple of days ago and couldnt figure outwhich one it was anymore.

if you look through the lists though theres plenty of up to date 09-10 rosters.

I play this game, it's actually pretty good
laugh.gif

You can use my GT, I have all the names and updated rosters.

GT: Young Sean 15

Operation Sports has some named rosters. The PS3 rosters are pretty good, can't speak on the 360 rosters though.

Thx!

anyone wanna tell me how to do this roster thingie?

I thought i was doing it on NCAA 10'.. yea, still shows random names.

For Xbox 360 download the roster : OSplayersandcoaches by acemab. Those rosters are on point. To download..

Go to Xbox Live on the main menu
Go to EA Locker i believe
Click on media center
press X to filter options, and choose ratings of 5 stars
there you should find acemabs's and many more.

hope this helps. Online is on point in this game.

yea i have this game. You need XBOX Live. When you sign into XBL you can go to download content and then from there just sort your search by most popular orhighest rated and those are the ones with all the names for the players.

Back
Top Bottom