Eagles player LeSean McCoy tips 20 cents (less than 1/3 of a percent) at PYT Burger

Wait hold up..I tip good but we tipping on Togo orders ?
sick.gif
for what exactly?
My thoughts exactly. I just started tipping pick up orders recently just cause I have a good job and make descent money now, but it's only a couple bucks and I use to not tip anything... All they do is hand me food that the cooks made and handed to them. Now if I could tip the cooks, I would leave a good tip every time, but most big restaurant chains don't allow it.

I wish restaurants would just nip this whole thing in the bud. If I gotta pay $2 more for my burger and 50 cents more for my soda so that the server isn't reliant on tips, I'd be perfectly fine with that as long as I was getting the same or similar service I would get when their working for tips.

get rid of tips and just mark up prices, or charge service fee on top of final bill
i know some restaurants that got rid of the whole tipping system and pay their employees a higher wage

I take the money my fam or friends leave not from other tables if tip isn't deserved. ..

That's still weird and not a good look. They can spend their money how they want. You give the money back to them or you put it in your pocket?

I don't like to tip unless I get great service or the chick is flirting with me . I'm cheap AF plus broke AF... Money doesn't grow on trees. I usually don't go to many restaurants where I'm paying the tab.... Then I steal the tips that are left by whoevers paying the tab if I feel the waitress or waiter doesn't deserve it

its like at the medical shops. Tip jars for weighing out a sac. In my head I'm like girl you ain't even that pretty (most of the time) . Ppl think they deserve more.

View media item 1173026

I should top the bagger at the grocery store? I should tip the mechanic?
Might as tip the mailman, too.
In the last tip thread people admitted to doing that. People tip their garbageman too
laugh.gif
and not just money nooooo liquor and cigars
roll.gif

Yall get bothered by something that is completely optional to do.. Yall trained.... ...
I don't get bothered by people not tipping. It's optional, a courtesy, something most people forget.

But taking the tip someone else left? That's messed up man. That girl ******** on you was karma b

Yall get bothered by something that is completely optional to do.. Yall trained.... ...
You're stealing from your friends and fam though. You've been trained to be a complete scumbag

and on top of that, this isn't Europe where servers get normal wages and don't get tips. you must have no idea how little servers in the US get paid; their primary source of $ =tips. if everyone followed your example, servers would be making below minimum wage

Last edited:
^^^my fam or friends. I don't steal. Won't steal from fam or friends bro....
But tips that are left undeserved . Ya trying to swing at me for that. Forget u.

Last edited:
^^^my fam or friends. I don't steal. Won't steal from fam or friends bro....
But tips that are left undeserved . Ya trying to swing at me for that. Forget u.
you clearly don't understand how theft works do you? The people you're going out with choose to leave a tip, and you admitted that you steal this and pocket it for yourself. You have zero right to chose what to do with other people's money :lol: those were your words, not mine

Last edited:
^^ I tell my fam after I do it . Bro. Its not some hush ish I do.sameway I tell nt my stories or whatever. My friends and fam know me as like that. I don't hide who I am or what I do.

get rid of tips and just mark up prices, or charge service fee on top of final bill
i know some restaurants that got rid of the whole tipping system and pay their employees a higher wage
some NTers are completely uneducated about the wages of servers. "Do you tip the garbageman too?" :lol: go and look at the hourly wage of a garbageman and then compare it to a server's

It doesn't bother that people don't tip...

I just don't go out with those people.

Or I'll ask for a separate bill.

Lakerman3000 spends $ at medical shops and then complains about being broke and resorts to stealing from his loved ones...priorities :lol:

Last edited:
LISTEN, most servers make 2.13/ hr, bc the companies they work for expect them to make their living off of tips. 2.13/ AN HR B.

& FOR TO-GO orders at restaurants, they make NO MORE THAN 5/hr, bc of the same exact reason. 5/ AN HR B.

so a lot of what yall saying is plain ignorant.

of course if they give horrible service, they shouldn't be expecting anything.

but yall are savages if you get great service and dont tip, they end up LOSING money from their sales. bc when its time to cash out, the company expects all your tips to be 18% of your sales, so if it doesnt, the server loses money.
LOL, not in CA where minimum wage is $9.00/hr 

If you live in a state where you are earning under minimum wage you are a idiot. Go flip burgers at mcDs where you are guaranteed the federal minimum wage of $7.25

get outta here with that I make $2 an hour for taking plates to your table bs.

Back
Top Bottom