Eagles vs Bucs

eek.gif
What a run... Negated

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

Juan Baller. Why would Raheem Morris have to clean out his office?

The team was gutted. Antonio Bryant just now playin...

Personell wise this team is no better then the Rams, Browns and chiefs

I agree, but that's no excuse for making dumb decisions. Down only 0-7 in the first half, you don't try to convert 4th downs against the Eagles (#1defense in 3rd down conversions this year) when you're in field goal range. You gotta try the 43-yard and 40-yard field goals... you got a new kicker, notan injured kicker.

It's painful to see the Bucs defense giving up so many big plays (only the Browns have given up more yards) after being a Top 10 defense for 12 out of thelast 13 years (both yards and points allowed). Given his experience with that old guard, I thought Morris would at least get decent performance out of thedefense during this rebuilding phase.

I'm not seriously calling for his head, but the Bucs remaining schedule will likely cause that question to be asked this season. After the Panthers come toRaymond James next week, there aren't many winnable games.

I guess it's karma for the Bucs plucking Gruden away from the Raiders. The Lane Kiffin fiasco actually hurt the Bucs the most. But the Super Bowl victorywas worth it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

well what do you guys think of josh johnson atleast?

Dude was very good.. I was surprised. Why did yall draft Freeman?

Back
Top Bottom