Eagles vs Cowboys vol. there isn't already one of these yet?

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

So its Eagles/Boys rematch next week?
Yup, which is the win that really matters. We got this win, we can enjoy it now, once we wake up, this game means nothin and we need to focus onnext week and come out strong like we did this game

^Yeah Mez, rematch next week.

NFC East champs!
pimp.gif

We exorcised our playing awful in December demons, now it's time to exorcise our playoffs demons.

All of philly was scared and not just that, but mcnabb had a press conf. this past week telling them that they need to be focused n not worry about the newstadium n glamor that comes with it, but obviously that didnt mean ****

Originally Posted by kidmix

All of philly was scared and not just that, but mcnabb had a press conf. this past week telling them that they need to be focused n not worry about the new stadium n glamor that comes with it, but obviously that didnt mean ****

Philly being scared of Dallas is crazy. We play ya'll twice a year and we have been in the playoffs ourselves for years this past decade and all of asudden we're scared of ya'll.
laugh.gif

I give credit where and when it's due. Ya'll played very well today and Dallas definitely looked prepared..something we didn't today. We lackedfocus, motivation, and aggression today..but we're a good team in our own right otherwise we would be sitting at home looking stupid like the other teamsin the NFC East.
grin.gif

They just said Buck and Aikman are gonna call the game next week so it looks like it's gonna be on Sunday

laugh.gif
at the same exact matchups next week, same teams and same venue. I think the winners today will lose next week.

Great win by the Cowboys. Hopefully, we can keep playing at this level next week against Philly.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by StillIn729

gonna be seeing a lot this...

anizgp.jpg
More like alot of this "24-0"!!! How bout them Cowboys!?!?!?!?
I hAvE nOtHiNg To SaY, i JuSt GoT bAcK iN aNd HaVe To SaY i DiDnT sEe ThIs CoMiNg

I will swallow my pride and wait until next week and see if you can beat us again when it really matters until then, hats off (kills me to say that) to theCowboys and especially Romo(kills me even more to say that).

Good game boys see you next week,third time will be a charm.Can I get the salty gif for the shutout?
mad.gif

This win doesnt mean nothing if we dont win next week.

Its funny how all the annalist are hating on the boys saying the eagles aint show them there best stuff and they backed off.

both teams had every thing to gain , and every thing to lose.

I just wanna win a playoff game and see what happens
pimp.gif

smh.gif
horrible game today we killed ourselves... not to take anything away from Dallas but Mcnabb missed a lot of big plays, fumble in the redzone and our Defenseplayed horrible

WE BETTER COME TO PLAY NEXT WEEK NO WAY I CAN LIVE WITH LOSING TO DALLAS 3 TIMES IN A YEAR AND 2 WEEKS STRAIGHT!

Great win today, but the second it said 0:00, it meant nothing. Its great that we got home field for next game, but next week is the game that really matters.And even though Andy Reid is criticized more than some other coaches, the Eagles will not come back next week with the same lack of preparedness andmotivation. I know I dont watch much football, but I do know that the Eagles have a quarterback under center who has been very successful this decade, and youcan lose your focus against vets that have shown success in the past.

Good win, but now lets get focused for next Sunday.

See you in 7 days.

Back
Top Bottom