Eagles vs Cowboys vol. there isn't already one of these yet?

Folk woulda missed that
laugh.gif

17 points is 17 points..but its still not insurmountable..just need to start playing better this upcoming half.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
the eagles have no clue what's goin on out there....i love it lol.

Joe buck an Aikman are goin in on williams, they will not get off that subject.

D Jax rattled
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I swear I was thinkin "When did Eddie George unretire, and why is he wearin Crayton's number?"

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Not that Roy Williams or any other human could have caught that pass... but I'm alright with blaming him, anyway.

Agreed on both points.
laugh.gif

Great 1st half.
pimp.gif

That first half was a whole bunch of fail for the Eagles. The Cowboys are completely outplaying but this game could be so much different right now. It couldvery easily be tied up but we have put up a gutless performance. I still got hope though. 17 points is not insurmountable... Denver came back from 17 lastweek. We can too but a lot is going to have to change.

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

That first half was a whole bunch of fail for the Eagles. The Cowboys are completely outplaying but this game could be so much different right now. It could very easily be tied up but we have put up a gutless performance. I still got hope though. 17 points is not insurmountable... Denver came back from 17 last week. We can too but a lot is going to have to change.
If your content w/ making a push then losing at the end like the broncos did last week so am I, as long as we get the W. If we can get up 4possessions it's a wrap, I ain't tryin to see Mcnabb get goin.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

That first half was a whole bunch of fail for the Eagles. The Cowboys are completely outplaying but this game could be so much different right now. It could very easily be tied up but we have put up a gutless performance. I still got hope though. 17 points is not insurmountable... Denver came back from 17 last week. We can too but a lot is going to have to change.
If your content w/ making a push then losing at the end like the broncos did last week so am I, as long as we get the W. If we can get up 4 possessions it's a wrap, I ain't tryin to see Mcnabb get goin.
My point was that we can come back and get the game. Obviously Denver didn't do that...

Back
Top Bottom