Eagles vs. Cowboys

LMAO...well its kinda slow on NT today and although yall are still in 1st place I've got one quick question for any Cowboys fans in here.....

48e254fe46aaf6c56c6afcfc4162df2d62f4b45.pjpg

0302598e27abc6ec630aa59f7a1247c3dac6bbd.pjpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
good one, patna!!!

I hope you get sold fake Js and ya girl appears on Bangbus. Dig a hole to hell, and suck a %$#* there. Yes, I mad. Who? I, ninja!

LMAO....sorry to do that to yall...I got so many calls the first time we played yall I had to make sure every Cowboy fan I could reach got a little reminder ofthe game

^^^ lol me too i cant see anything but a white block ... if its roy williams ill say go for it

and as for the game ... it was pretty weak ... jessica simpson must have that OOO AHH cuz when carrie was in the stands romo threw 5 tds lol ... anyways, yallplayed a piss poor game but we played even more piss poorer ... id trade both our backs and a first rounder for westbrook anyday and its sad that a franchiselike philly was blessed with a dude like him ... we still in the playoffs and yall not so cherish beating us like everyone else does

Originally Posted by mario23407

playoffs?
we're not out the playoffs yet.....Hopefully Chicago wins tonight and then Minnesota beats the skins next Sunday night...with a little morehelp and 2 more victories we can get in

EDIT

what was Avery Johnson doin in the booth with Jerry Jones??
nerd.gif

Not mad at all. Still in 1st place, first round bye, life is still good.

Boys will get it together. Injuries didnt seem to be to serious yesterday except for Pat Watkins. Wade Phillips just said Terry Glenn will practice this week.

yea yall were dropping like flies yesterday...thats a little good news for cowboys fans if the injuries werent serious

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

^^^ I thought pat had a sprain and gurode was out? any more info

When I listened to Wade's press conference earlier he said that Gurrode was up walking around today, he had a MRI but havent got the results back. Patsprained his ankle. Left the locker room yesterday on crutches with a boot on his foot.

!**+ balls ... there goes my hopes of the staff getting a clue and maybe just maybe playing watkins over roy in say 90% of downs ... hopefully gurode is goodand if witten is anywhere close to being injured he needs to sit out

... id trade both our backs and a first rounder for westbrook anyday and its sad that a franchise like philly was blessed with a dude like him ... we still in the playoffs and yall not so cherish beating us like everyone else does
I'm good I'll trade JJ and a 2nd rd for Westbrook. We didn't even run yesterday and dudes ready to trade both backs for Westbrookwow. Westbrook is that deal but when you the only player your stats are going to look all the more better. I don't know his stats might even be better ifhe had some help but I'm just not trading both backs and a 1st rdr.

honestly ... if we had westbrook, i dont think we would be stopped ... cuz barber is good and all but hes no b west word to the dead leg ... maybe im a homercuz i went to school with him and his bro on the skins but forreal dude is something serious ... I guess its a matter of what you would give up for a sure firepro bowler and a dynamic runner and pass catcher ... i would give bum!%%% jj and the barbarian and our 1st rounder easy becaus ei think b west is THAT good ...we would be like the eagles in their super bowl run but just completely better lol

Back
Top Bottom