Ear piercing help Vol. Ain't no answers on Yahoo answers

Alright NT so I got my ears pierced yesterday and now I realise that I don't even want it anymore I mean it dosn't hurt at all and I took it off todayeverything was fine there wasnt any infection, when I tried to sleep yesterday anytime I turned it kept poking me
mad.gif
and also I dont even know why I really got it not like it was gonna higher mychances of smashing
indifferent.gif

So I was wondering now that the hole is still open do i just leave it alone? or do i put a band-aid or something on it lol
laugh.gif
Thanks btw

since you didnt have it on that long it should close up within a few hours. well thats what i heard

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

lol Cant be mad at honesty
laugh.gif
Why else would anyone get it done though
nerd.gif

and yeah just checked it again can notice that its there, can lock it up now

check if its closed up yet. take the same earing and stick it through the hole. if you have trouble finding the hole then it closed.

Originally Posted by eight2one

soltheman wrote:

McRaptor wrote:

not like it was gonna higher my chances of smashing

You would be surprised.

laugh.gif
i feel
pimp.gif
with them when i go out, especially with a fitted.

A fitted that matches your shirt and the accents of the rest of your clothing to a tee.

Talking at an angle to girls to show them off.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Alright NT so I got my ears pierced yesterday and now I realise that I don't even want it anymore I mean it dosn't hurt at all and I took it off today everything was fine there wasnt any infection, when I tried to sleep yesterday anytime I turned it kept poking me
mad.gif
and also I dont even know why I really got it not like it was gonna higher my chances of smashing
indifferent.gif

So I was wondering now that the hole is still open do i just leave it alone? or do i put a band-aid or something on it lol
laugh.gif
Thanks btw
all jokes aside b*%@%++ say i look cuter with my ears pierced but its not for everybody if you had a second going toget it u probably shouldnt lesson learned u simp

I heard the piercing guns cause alot of scar tissue, so its bet to get it done with a needle.

And I gotta co-sign juni0r, most people look better with them. especially if your ear lobes are kind of big

Back
Top Bottom