Earbud Headphones - Someone recommend me a pair.

I just stepped on my normal Apple iPod headphones, so I'd like to get a better pair. I'm gonna be listening to alot of rap, so if you can recommend onewith some good bass that would be awesome. I'm not looking to spend any more than $30. Thanks!

The Skullcandy Ink'd earbuds are freaking horrible. Whatever you do, don't get them. They were a waste of $28
smh.gif
I went with some sony ones when myiPod buds crapped out.

Originally Posted by cashbox sunrise

Skullcandy are nice for under $30.
They used to be at Marshalls for $10. It gave me a new appreciation for music. I bought some Phillips SHE 9500 for $15 recently and they'reweaker than Skullcandy.

Sennheiser. Don't even think about it. Skullcandy really aren't that good. If you can't get Sennheiser, then get Sony.

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

Sennheiser. Don't even think about it. Skullcandy really aren't that good. If you can't get Sennheiser, then get Sony.
Agreed. And these are out of your price range but if you decide to spend more the Klipsch S4 are really good for the $80 tag compared to otherones in the same price range. You can probably get some V Moda Vibes (if you like a lot of bass) for about $40 if you look around and they're much betterthen Skullcandys.

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

I think I'm sold on these Sennheisers.

Sennheiser CX300B

Originally $79.99, on sale for $29.99 with free shipping, with 80% 4-5 star reviews.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone have any experience with this exact pair?

how bout some one's that dont fall out while running hard/hooping?

I saw a video with Gilbert Arenas with some that looked good. What are these?

f3cc5fd495683f5bbb5e925.jpg

i have the sennheisers. they're really great. i got them off ebay for 18 dollars. even if they were fake, they're really good lol.
i'll probably end up getting another set on amazon.

Buy anything Shure, Sennheiser, Soundmagic, Yuin, AT, or Denon, none of that Skullcandy garbage and stuff you can buy at Target and Best Buy. Skullcandy arenothing but bass with wacky designs, Sony's lower end phones (especially earphones) aren't clear and not worth the amount you spend on them, and therest of the brands (Philips, etc.) overpriced garbage. Buy a quality pair of phones like the Soundmagic PL30, Sennheiser CX300 or the Creative Ep630. Forreviews, go to head-fi.org/forums

The PL30 have good bass, but I owned a pair of V-Moda's (Vibes?) and they weren't the best, but they had good bass and were fairly decent headphones.

just read some awful reviews on those cx300 senheissers, anything better for working out which includes, lifting and running?

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

just read some awful reviews on those cx300 senheissers, anything better for working out which includes, lifting and running?
I have the 500s and love it. I got a couple of friends to invest in them as well once I gave them a chance to use them. I got them for 60 lastyear so I couldn't complain since they were relatively cheap for the quality.

The Apple In-Ear phones w/ mic are NICE, they retail for like $80, but you an get you a LEGIT pair of Ebay for as low as $35 or $37, best buds for the price

Back
Top Bottom