Earls got some competition

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Sounds like earl but it's not it's this kid

Photo_on_2011-05-10_at_03.02.jpg
This can't be life...

Originally Posted by vezon

There's no way that's not Earl. Sounds exactly like him
eek.gif

if you listen to what earl's actually saying on some songs like luper, epar, stapleton, and earl then you wouldn't say this.

earl's been overhyped to death yeah, but there's a reason.  this dude is just saying words that rhyme in a deep voice (probs to sound more like earl, tyler, and domo.)  earl was actually telling stories.  there's skill behind that.  as shock rap and gimmicky as earl's music was, that *!@! was poetry.

Originally Posted by vezon

There's no way that's not Earl. Sounds exactly like him
eek.gif

if you listen to what earl's actually saying on some songs like luper, epar, stapleton, and earl then you wouldn't say this.

earl's been overhyped to death yeah, but there's a reason.  this dude is just saying words that rhyme in a deep voice (probs to sound more like earl, tyler, and domo.)  earl was actually telling stories.  there's skill behind that.  as shock rap and gimmicky as earl's music was, that *!@! was poetry.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

i'm offended he's on that beat.....trash.
Me too. These kids need to stay away from the classics and stick with their own Garage Band beats.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

i'm offended he's on that beat.....trash.
Me too. These kids need to stay away from the classics and stick with their own Garage Band beats.

this dude's like 15 and trying way to hard to jack earl.. I thought the OF dudes said that this dude was saying that he was apart of their team but he's not
alien.gif

earl was spittin way better at 14

this dude's like 15 and trying way to hard to jack earl.. I thought the OF dudes said that this dude was saying that he was apart of their team but he's not
alien.gif

earl was spittin way better at 14

Back
Top Bottom