Early Jordan Release INFO. Its time everyone knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 1man2lives

Okay I am tired of all the people complaining about early Jordan release sites selling fakes. This is not true and extremely idiotic to say. What you are buying from early Jordan selling sites are UNSTAMPED B-Gade sneakers. Nike sells to these companies like SDS because they are located close to the production offices, which equals cheap shipping. As I posted in a previous thread, B-grades use to be thrown away in the old days, but now when money is a factor NIKE is looking to maximize profits. This is coming from a reliable source that I can't name.

Mike Ditka says       STOP IT!!

Seeing as how the Concords have just been released, if I were to buy the Concords from marqueesole tomorrow would these still be the same b grades everyone talks about or would these be the same quality as footlocker etc?

http://www.osdlive.com/ep...-sneakerfiles-nicekicks/

Great podcast with nightwing2303 and Brian from sneakerfiles + Matt from Nicekicks

Discussion starts just after 27:00

Some interesting points

-Nightwing goes in depth on his cool grey video.

-Matt from nicekicks says they've had an internal battle for 3+ years on if they should post early release info.

-Matt says he dissected an early release pair of playoff 8s and a retail pair when they came out and they were different.

-JB/Nike was contacted back then and basically shrugged it off because there is nothing they can do.

I wonder what would happen if we were to swap these grey market shoes with a real shoe (box and all), and go back to a store with the OG receipt. Would it scan the same and everything? Not that I would condone anyone to do this, but just wondering.

this post is awesome and it has great info. my 2 cents here is this: i understand spending hard earn cash on jordans to get them before the masses, to find out that they are "fakes" everything ijapino has stated is true. not to be funny though......dudes are simply scared that others may know that they are wearing fakes. i've bought from air randy before and not one cat has ever come up to me telling me how "fake they look"...why? cause they don't look fake. buy b-grades if u want to. if not, then it's your choice..don't listen to others.

Only buy from Authorized Nike Retailers and you won't have any problems or questions. Simple.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Multiple pairs have been dissected and NONE of them contain a real air-unit. Not only that, but the XI's carbon fiber on these shoes is not real, same for the Foamposites. All fake components inside these shoes. The materials on the outside of the shoes is pretty close to being real, but not 100%.

Source?  And not just the nightwing video off sneakerfiles.  

It seems that you think it's not possible that AR is producing these in exactly the same way Nike is, in Nike's sanctioned factories, using the exact same materials, just unauthorized, even after such a lengthy discussion.   

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

i fully agree with the OP as well....(and ijapino).. 98% of the shoes are just b-grades from all the early test/production runs which, like he said, nike just sells to those sites to make money off of what would have been garbage.  also(and more importantly if you ask me) nike knows that by selling them early like this creates massive amounts of hype(free marketing).  dont believe me? just look at the 600+ pages in the concord thread...

happy.gif
true

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Multiple pairs have been dissected and NONE of them contain a real air-unit. Not only that, but the XI's carbon fiber on these shoes is not real, same for the Foamposites. All fake components inside these shoes. The materials on the outside of the shoes is pretty close to being real, but not 100%.

Source?  And not just the nightwing video off sneakerfiles.  

It seems that you think it's not possible that AR is producing these in exactly the same way Nike is, in Nike's sanctioned factories, using the exact same materials, just unauthorized, even after such a lengthy discussion.   

Why do people keep saying that mulitple pairs have been dissected?  There is ONE vid out...and the guy cut ONE shoe open not both.. he showed a deflated air bag.  IF you knew about fakes.. they dont even USE airbags... 
Which is why I keep asking for those who are now authorities... why did he not cut open BOTH cool grey pairs AND if he were such an authority on VNV or whatever the site was and had been ordering from them for years...>WHY did it take til just then for him to question their authentic nature?

Still unanswered.....

you guys really think they are gonna use exact materials and everything else but not put air into the soles? please stop. i agree with the shoes being fake but after going through all that crap and skip out on the air, yeah right.

you do know SDS used to sell authentic full zoom air insoles used in the shoes right? i actually have a pair. where do you think they get those?

In that podcast I posted nightwing said he did somewhat dissect his legit pair and the air bags were a different color. I don't think he completely destroyed the shoe, but he cut enough under the insole to get to the air bag. Matt from nicekicks also said he dissected playoff 8s years ago and they were different.

2 cents. The air bags is a matter of quality issue, not a choice. They were rejects or re-orders with some excess materials anyway. Why WOULD they be the same? Qaulity fluctuations exist because sample rate is never 100% at any industrial level. Ask anyone who has ever worked QA anywhere.. thats Day One knowledge. Too much time too much money. Fake shoes? No. Unauthorized? Yes. Nike losing out? No. China profiteering? Yes. Can Nike stop them? No. If they terminate service with existing factories and begin with new ones, will those Chinese factories also breach contract? YES.

What do y'all think about the pairs that celebs get months early like fab? Y'all think those the same as the early release shoes too?

^ Honestly I been wondering that for some time.

But I believe that because they have so much money (presumably) they can just pay the outrageous amount to have them early and it be the real deal.

^ i think the same too. But wouldn't those pairs just most likely be coming from the same place? I mean all Jordan's are made in china. I doubt fab pays for them though lol he probably get free stuff from jb for promotion.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Okay I am tired of all the people complaining about early Jordan release sites selling fakes. This is not true and extremely idiotic to say. What you are buying from early Jordan selling sites are UNSTAMPED B-Gade sneakers. Nike sells to these companies like SDS because they are located close to the production offices, which equals cheap shipping. As I posted in a previous thread, B-grades use to be thrown away in the old days, but now when money is a factor NIKE is looking to maximize profits. This is coming from a reliable source that I can't name.
Stop it Randy.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Never gets old.

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Stop it Randy.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Never gets old.

HAHAHAHAHA!
We know, we know..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom