Early Releases are High Quality Fakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth Behind Early Release Products

Every time prior to a big Jordan Retro release the debate of early release products is brought up. The answer to this question is that they are HIGH QUALITY FAKES. I will explain more in-depth throughout this post.

To start off with the sites carrying early release products such as Sole-Up.com, Sizelegend.com, and SneakerHotline.com purchase their stock thru a source such as Taobao.com. The site Taobao is a website which can be shopped on if you live in China only, I believe, however other Asian countries might be able to shop their. Anyways, The sites such as Sole-Up (air-randy), buy their stock thru Taobao and sell it to American consumers and other countries for marked up prices.

The price they are paying for the shoes is below retail, which points to the fact they’re fake.

How often do you see a shoe that retails $160 being sold for $140ish via a reseller? Not Often.

For example the Jordan 4 Bred releasing on Black Friday can be purchased thru the site Taobao for an average price of $135 USD.

Link to Bred 4’s : http://search8.taobao.com/search?sp...0&olu=yes&isprepay=1&sort=price-desc#J_Filter

The Bred 11 can be found on the site Taobao for $160 average and doesn’t even release until around X-Mas time.

Link to Bred 11 : http://search8.taobao.com/search?sp...=0&olu=yes&isprepay=1&sort=price-desc#rankbar

Finally one final example is the Jordan 4 Thunder listed on Taobao currently for $155 average and doesn’t release until 11/17.

Link to Thunder 4: http://search8.taobao.com/search?sp...0&olu=yes&isprepay=1&sort=price-desc#J_Filter

Last but not least some of these do not even say Genuine at all. Also for some that do say Genuine they say that you should not ask as it is asked to often.

If anyone has evidence to prove against me please do but until then I will stick to my conclusion.

what about

osneaker
vmvinc
kickscrew
kixclusive
rmk
airknight

and are nike shoes such as lebrons foams kobes etc that release early fake as well?

what about
osneaker
vmvinc
kickscrew
kixclusive
rmk
airknight
and are nike shoes such as lebrons foams kobes etc that release early fake as well?

Cannot say that they are or not but I cannot find pre-release Nike B-Ball unless it's within a 1-2 week timeframe before release date.

its not da same shoes b...you see da carbon fiber in some of those chinese pics?

straight up variant quality....

grey market kicks =/= variant kicks.

O sneaker does not sell pre releases they only allow you to pay in advance so that you don't have to camp at stores or whatever... They ship the day that they release not sooner

theres been so many threads about this. I dont get why people bother with these sketchy sites. People see a pair of royal foams for like 160 bucks and wonder if they are real. If something is popular someone is always gonna bootleg it. There are knock off apple stores in parts of asia. The store is decorated identical to an apple store, only everything is a knock off version. If it seems too good to be true, it is.

Last edited:
what about
osneaker
vmvinc
kickscrew
kixclusive
rmk
airknight

As far as my experiences from MY PURCHASES...
O sneaker is 100% legit
Kixclusive is a real store that you can purchase from in nyc so I'd imagine they r legit
And vmv inc makes fakes. Good quality but, they have details on the shoes that an unexperienced sneaker buyer wouldn't notice, was happy about getting true blue 3's for a decent price after RD until further inspection!

As far as my experiences from MY PURCHASES...
O sneaker is 100% legit
Kixclusive is a real store that you can purchase from in nyc so I'd imagine they r legit
And vmv inc makes fakes. Good quality but, they have details on the shoes that an unexperienced sneaker buyer wouldn't notice, was happy about getting true blue 3's for a decent price after RD until further inspection!
Yea kixclusive is legit I've been there numerous times, bought a pair from vmvinc and I think they may be fake (spizikes oh well haha) and O sneaker can be hit or miss depending on who's ordering.. 

This is how iv always PERSONALLY felt about early release's......just high quality fakes... still fake unauthorized shoes.....

how are you so sure they buy their stock off of a site such as taobao, i always figured airrandy made his kicks direct, no middle man

Air Randy as well as Marquee Sole are known B grade distributors

Nah, because a B-grade is a legitimate authorized shoe with a flaw. You buy B-grades from authorized Nike retail stores. That isn't what's going on with these websites.

Yea kixclusive is legit I've been there numerous times, bought a pair from vmvinc and I think they may be fake (spizikes oh well haha) and O sneaker can be hit or miss depending on who's ordering.. 

Yeah homie they probably are I had to bite the bullet too! And how's the customer service in kixclusive? If you buy a couple pairs (2-3) will they toss you a small deal or just straight up prices?..and just curious why'd you say O sneak is 50/50
I've bought red carpet lebron 7, Christmas lebron 8, and cdp hare vii off there and all are 100% legit

This is how iv always PERSONALLY felt about early release's......just high quality fakes... still fake unauthorized shoes.....

Yup.

Fake and unauthorized are the same thing, though some will argue differently.

If the product is produced without Nike's knowledge and consent, it is not a Nike authorized product.

If you want to debate the semantics of "fake," "authentic," and "unauthorized," then have at it.

But, that is what they are. Unauthorized products. Nike would consider them fakes. Nike wouldn't allow you to return that product to a Nike store (presuming they knew where it came from). So, it is produced outside the brand. The materials used are irrelevant.

Most likely, these shoes are produced by the same workers using the molds contracted to them by Nike. They buy extra materials that may or may not be the same that they use to create the products they've been contracted to produce by Nike. Then, they make "extra" pairs with then outside the knowledge of Nike. We're talking about a brand here - it's something of an abstract concept that extends beyond the physical materials of the shoe. If Nike doesn't know they exist and authorize their production they are essentially fake.

Nope. B-grades are something else entirely.

Don't throw out the jargon if you don't know what the terms actually mean.

Yup.

If the product is produced without Nike's knowledge and consent, it is not a Nike authorized product.

If you want to debate the semantics of "fake," "authentic," and "unauthorized," then have at it.

But, that is what they are. Unauthorized products. Nike would consider them fakes. Nike wouldn't allow you to return that product to a Nike store (presuming they knew where it came from). So, it is produced outside the brand. The materials used are irrelevant.

Most likely, these shoes are produced by the same workers using the molds contracted to them by Nike. They buy extra materials that may or may not be the same that they use to create the products they've been contracted to produce by Nike. Then, they make "extra" pairs with then outside the knowledge of Nike. We're talking about a brand here - it's something of an abstract concept that extends beyond the physical materials of the shoe. If Nike doesn't know they exist and authorize their production they are essentially fake.

this is grade A bologna.

had nike NOT known about how royally da factory that made these screwed up and shipped em to stores as is under your definition they would ALSO be fake.

and its just not true.

origin of where things are made and Materials of which they are made from tell da real story of which if a product is authentic or not, not a damn opinion.

Yup.

OP is throwing out "jargon" too :lol:

Yup.

How are fake and unauthorized the same thing? If I work at popeyes, make the chicken there but take it home and say sell it at a bake sale for my nephew is that fake popeyes chicken? Bootlegs/fakes/replicas are just that. An attempt to copy an item using subpar materials and craftsmanship. How are the extra 50 pairs of shoes made at the Nike factory when they make 350 instead of 300 fake? So you can't return them to Nike, doesn't mean they weren't made with the same craftsmanship.

Your definition is way off base. Something isn't "fake" simply because it doesn't exist on a Nike manifest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom