Earphones?

Skullcandy is the way to go. They are good quality and plus each pair comes with a life time warranty. Can't beat that.

$99.00 - Great sound quality.

[h1]Shure SE215-K Live Sound Monitor
Featuring Dynamic MicroDriver, the SE215 delivers detailed sound with enhanced bass. A detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and a secure, comfortable fit on-stage or on-the-go. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation and a customized fit. Available in translucent black or clear color choice. 
819Ro4B%2BkpL._AA1500_.jpg
[/h1]

I bought some earphones yesterday, and I had the same problem.

Turns out that it's my iPod that's not sending out the sound properly. Something with the headphone jack connection isn't right... any ideas? I thought maybe it's collected some dust, so I stuck a q-tip in there with some peroxide. I haven't tried putting the earphones in there since... so I don't know if it solved the problem.

Originally Posted by nbafatso

For the gym i use MEElectronics M6.

THIS.
Got these online after a recommendation on NT.
The single most comfortable thing I've ever put in my ears. Ever.

Sound quality is amazing.

The bass driver is smaller, but because they're IEMs (in ear monitors) the cone shaped ear piece 

lets the bass resonate, providing a much cleaner low end without the excessively loud noise.

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

THIS.

The bass driver is smaller, but because they're IEMs (in ear monitors) the cone shaped ear piece 

lets the bass resonate, providing a much cleaner low end without the excessively loud noise.
Do you use these for the gym?  If so, describe their durability if possible.  Do they fall out easily when running on the treadmill? or doing box jumps? etc.

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

THIS.

Do you use these for the gym?  If so, describe their durability if possible.  Do they fall out easily when running on the treadmill? or doing box jumps? etc.
I've used these to run for a week while I was waiting for my yurbuds.
They are okay to run with only if you loop the wire around your ears.
It's bearable for the most part, but they can and will fall out if you do box jumps.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Aight, I been through 3 pairs of JBUDS earphones in the past year. Same thing happens every time, the wires become loose of some @@*% and the sound goes out from one earphone.
same here

when i lived in ny, earbuds were a VERY NECESSARY for train rides...now i need them for jogging.

funny thing is my apple headphones from 2008 still bang as hard as the day i bought them and the sound quality is unmatched.
i'm currently rocking with my apple headphones 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

*knee slap* @ sound quality. 

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

.....in before dre beats

yo monday,imma start listening to you for audio advice for now on
laugh.gif
...i bought those BeatsHD from that sale a while back and my left ear just went out today 
tired.gif
...and i always take care of my electronics...i need a new set of headphones...what you suggest???

honestly the tours are fine and yes dipset get different earbud extensions. they make a bunch

I have the cheap monoprice earphones and they do it for me.

I only use them for jogging, biking, and doing chores. I don't really care for "high-quality" sound. They've also lasted longer than most other earphones I've had.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

How come my Beats Tours keep falling out of my ears? Do I have to get new eartips or what?

Try comply tips.

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

THIS.

They don't fall out for me.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

.....in before dre beats

laugh.gif
...i bought those BeatsHD from that sale a while back and my left ear just went out today 
tired.gif
...and i always take care of my electronics...i need a new set of headphones...what you suggest???
budget

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

.....in before dre beats

laugh.gif
tired.gif
budget
ummm...$100 and up
i need to have my music sounding right...just give me a few in a couple of different price ranges and i'll check them out

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Aight, I been through 3 pairs of JBUDS earphones in the past year. Same thing happens every time, the wires become loose of some @@*% and the sound goes out from one earphone.
same here

when i lived in ny, earbuds were a VERY NECESSARY for train rides...now i need them for jogging.

funny thing is my apple headphones from 2008 still bang as hard as the day i bought them and the sound quality is unmatched.
i'm currently rocking with my apple headphones 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllll no

Back
Top Bottom