EARTHQUAKE!!!!

i felt it in antioch
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
"THIS STAR AINT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE 2 OF US!"

ayoooooooo I was at sjsu walking in my godzillas, then everybody looked at me!!!

at sjsu damn everybody ran outside...streets and campus were flooded with people...crazy. Books falling down at the library, the upper floors were viscious. My night class is cancelled, no lab report. yesssssssss!!!
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
CLICK - CLACKING ON ALL CYLINDERS For Sale: DS sz 10 OG Jordan Playoff XIII with OG receipt!!!Karmaloop 20% off, use rep code MS14779​

Felt it here in San jose, made some dishes fall off the counter and break. Hopefully no aftershock.
Team Macintosh​

right time for the huf quake am 1 :pimp:
pimp.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

i live near cow palace and felt it...froze for a sec. then looked at my computer and it started to shake and i was like oh man earthquake. pretty cool.

Nice good shake here in Newark. I thought my washing machine was unbalanced lol. I heard it was centered in Alum Rock.

I was at work when it happened. I was up on a ladder a good 10 feet 5 minutes before the earthquake. If I was up there on the ladder when it hit I would be seriously injured.

Felt it for a good 10-12 seconds out here in Castro Valley. Strongest and longest i've ever felt.

It was centered in the VERY place I was. I was at basketball practice (James Lick High School, which is about 4 miles from Alum Rock) and the lights, ceiling and everything was shaking realll hard! A textile from the roof fell on the gym floor but thank god everyone ran to the lobby of the gym :lol:
laugh.gif
My house is right by alum rock, there was broken glass on the floor and droors were out, but that was it, thank god everyone was safe.

i didnt feel it because i was in my car.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

I felt it. Was watching the Warriors game in the living room with my homies and I thought someone was coming in through the garage. Looked up and saw the lights moving and finally figured out it was an earthquake. First one I've really felt since I moved back here 6 years ago.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Yooo

I was at the warriors game... Club 200 and we felt it... Our seats were shaking we wr wondering why. No stopage to the game though.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Reppin The Bay 650​

^ Same here. I was in sec. 205. People were thinking that someone shook the seats. Wasn't too much, but noticeable. Supposedly, the epicenter was near my house, but doesn't look like anything too bad. . . just some @#%$ that fell over.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
There's always next season. . .​
TEAM XBOX360​
.::joebruin00::.​

I'm in San Jose and man that @#%$ was intense.
Im on the 7th floor in my dorm and the whole building was swaying side to side. :wow:
eek.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Was at the Warriors game and didn't really feel it :\
ohwell.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIOR S
Harrington Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

was at work in Hilltop Mall. my co-workers and i didn't feel a thing at all. while browsing through messages and IMs, ppl were tellin me how there was an earthquake tho. im like "the hell they tryna fool?" :rofl:
roll.gif

i was at my evening class while in break in my car and i thought someone was shaking my car until i realized it was an earthquake. this wa the first one i actually felt in my life.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

ADD ME ON MYSPACE:myspace.com/201505333

Back
Top Bottom