East Bay>south bay???

I been tryin to tell folks,

we got our own swag down here in the south bay......

all the kids you see running around with the stunnas shades and thizzin this and that....thass all east bay penninsula @#%$....we in our own world down here....them cats be fronting, following other regions sawg....Im glad im from down here...I aint trying to be associated with none of that funny style @#%$ in the first place.....its bad enough I gotta say im from the bay, I let em know Im from San Jose tho....

We got the baddest broads down here + a billion dollar economy circulating within the silicon valley....theres alot of money and broads down here with a 1million plus population.
BEEN HERE FOR A MINUTE.

You gotta be ballin to live in San Jose, Thats prolly why yall are hatin....

^
No u dont, i live in SJ and im not BALLIN, ask people in the east side, theyre not BALLIN
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - XI Concords, XII Melo & Taxi, XIX Wht/Gry, XX Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

^very well said. def a good place to raise a family, over anything.

i do think that other places have more mixed diversity tho, i know some dudes from James Logan, and they seem to have a very diverse clique, while where I came from (Homestead), the cliques were basically segregated into races after 11th grade, at least imo.
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

Quote:
San Jose and the South Bay don't really have many attractions that cater to people under 25. We have bars, theaters, malls, etc. Our appeal lies in the fact that we're a place where you can raise your children, which is probably why you hate us.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
too bad I cant afford stuff there or else Id be there every weekend one of my favorite places to go in the bay.

PayLessShoes​

Well if you want to get technical. the San Francisco Bay Area is really stretched out. From Gilroy and San Jo in the south bay. To even Santa Rosa and Fairfield in the north bay. and everything in between of coarse. Not basing it off of rap music. nawmeen
Team American Muscle
Eating Rice Daily
**TEAM**
***CASSIE***"We all knew Me N U was about givin head."

Growin up i never knew San jose was considered the bay area..
My e-history...NT poster that is known to post pictures of his girlfriend in various stages of undress. Girlfriend found out he was cheating and made a post regarding the situation.

Known for his short, sarcastic, and unenthusiastic responses to threads. It is rare to see him post more than 5 words at a time.

Basically, there is no feel of culture to me.(San Jose) It is ubber suburban and segregated. no charm. no appeal. Plane old boring to me. Whos cares about income. You have to take the TRAIN to come to SF to work. lol. Also it's super corporate. Somewhat reminds me of Irvine, CA in so cal which is horrible.

i just have alot of bay love and pride. when i see people outside of it rep it so hard it makes me feel embarrised for them.

Actually, I don't have facts, but most people who live in the South Bay probably don't work in SF, because the commute is longgggg.

I understand your opinion of it being urban, and segregated. I also understand your "bay love and pride."

So let me ask everyone, what aspects of "the bay" do you take pride in?
Silicon Valley

Quote:
No u dont, i live in SJ and im not BALLIN, ask people in the east side, theyre not BALLIN
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
There's always next season. . .
TEAM XBOX360
.::joebruin00::.​

^
the houses on the hills on the east side are :pimp:
pimp.gif
though. Evergreen hills and silver creek area...wow
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - XI Concords, XII Melo & Taxi, XIX Wht/Gry, XX Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

Quote:

I live on the Eastside and in a Section 8 neighborhood so i know alot of people aint ballin, but to own your own pad and live comfortable, you gotta be making paper.

Quote:
the houses on the hills on the east side are :pimp:
pimp.gif
though. Evergreen hills and silver creek area...wow

I live more towards the Alum Rock area, but the houses on Evergreen and Silver Creek are definitely :pimp:
pimp.gif
though. I have a couple of friends who live a little past the Villages (near Evergreen), and they are definitely ballin over there. However on the most part, the other parts of the east side are :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Quote:
I live on the Eastside and in a Section 8 neighborhood so i know alot of people aint ballin, but to own your own pad and live comfortable, you gotta be making paper.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
There's always next season. . .
TEAM XBOX360
.::joebruin00::.​

Im from the east bay and moved away to San Jose and.... DAMN.. I hate it....

quote]Its funny when everybody say they are from the town or the city when they really not. Even funnier when they are actually from Sac.[/quote]

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

When I was in High School everyone and they momma said they was from the town at my school... I was like "I aint ever you seen you in the town" ... :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
it funny when I asked them where they from... and they all said the same street.... they dont know.. Thats San Jose for you.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

im from oakland, and i have no problem with san jose....from what i've seen and where ive been in san jose, its a pretty cool place, and i wouldn'tmind living there...

I find this thread hilarious. How old is the thread starter anyway? Seriously if the East Bay were better than the South Bay, why the hell are all you EastBayers always up in our clubs/bars/lounges? Why the hell is the commute on southbound 880 so bad in the morning? Maybe because the South Bay offers BETTER jobsthan the East Bay.

Originally Posted by RetroChik

I find this thread hilarious. How old is the thread starter anyway? Seriously if the East Bay were better than the South Bay, why the hell are all you East Bayers always up in our clubs/bars/lounges? Why the hell is the commute on southbound 880 so bad in the morning? Maybe because the South Bay offers BETTER jobs than the East Bay.
Its weird because every time anyone says anything about the south bay, someone gets their undies in a bunch. Bars, clubs, and lounges are just likerestaurants, you dont go to the same one every time. People like change and they like to experience what all the venues have to offer. People from the East Baycheck out whats going on in the south and People from the South Bay check out whats going on in the East. There is no way the nightlife in the SB can competewith San Francisco.

Its not a question of who is better because no city in the entire Bay Area can compete with SF. San Francisco is internationally known and a world hot spot,tourists visit in the tens of millions every year. The south bay doesnt get that so its hard to compare the two.

I don't doubt for one second that SF > than any city in the bay. But we're not comparing the south bay to SF. We're comparing it to the eastbay.

It all depends on what your trying to get yourself into...for the most part, the clubs in SJ are better than the clubs out here in the East Bay. But Idon't know how to explain it, the lifestyle out in the East Bay is just different from anywhere else in the Bay....I stay in Hayward, but I got love forSJ...the females
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RetroChik

I don't doubt for one second that SF > than any city in the bay. But we're not comparing the south bay to SF. We're comparing it to the east bay.
I definitely agree, there is no competition for SF. The original post does include SF in this comparison so its a tough one for the South Bay in thiscase.

Back
Top Bottom