East Coast NTers...First an Earthquake, now a Hurricane? Vol. Irene

Originally Posted by trethousandgt
sick.gif

1. Y'all fools need to learn how to re-size pictures. DAMMIT MAN
2. Finally online. No electricity at my apartment so I've been kicking it at my in-laws crib (Which is dope as hell
pimp.gif
) No flooding or anything where I live (Richmond, VA). Just a *%%! load of branches everywhere. Few uprooted trees. Hopefully my power will be back on tonight
30t6p3b.gif

North Jersey checking in... Just got my cable back... A huge tree fell across the street from me & landed right by my front lawn.
eek.gif
Wires all over & sparking in the street too
30t6p3b.gif

Lots of flooding nearby too...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

Originally Posted by bigsupa

THIS IS GONNA HOOK RIGHT AND NOT EVEN HIT NY...

TOLD YOU SO....
uhh the storm passed right over the tri state area you fool.
well my house didnt get damaged or flooded and i still got light....besides it was reduced from a hurricane to a tropical storm...so i have a point!

was as bad as FLOYD from 99' for me as far as flooding.

I guarantee I have the worst situation/best pics in the whole thread.

While I do agree this storm was hyped up a bit, its ignorant to say it barely affected us. You sound really foolish saying "told you so" cause YOU didnt get affected much, but have you been watching the news? A bunch of areas all over NY and NJ are flooded and still dont have power. From what I hear, some parts upstate (Rockland), SI, LI, and NJ are really messy.

OK I'LL DROP IT...BUT I DO LIVE ALONG THE SOUTH SHORE OF LONG ISLAND AND ITS FUNNY HOW TV SHOW ALL TOWNS BUT MINE..

Heard on the news that the losses may add up to BILLIONS.

I'm laughing at folks saying the Government and media hyped this up to stimulate the economy...ok.

Originally Posted by npa07

Whats the status? any major losses? how did bad did this hit Jersey?

there are some parts in jersey that are still flooded and with no power 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

TOLD YOU SO....
uhh the storm passed right over the tri state area you fool.
well my house didnt get damaged or flooded and i still got light....besides it was reduced from a hurricane to a tropical storm...so i have a point!
you should open up your house for all those that lost power and got flodded.

Back
Top Bottom