East coat blizzard vol. stuck in the house

^
pimp.gif
Thats perfect weather for that car.

I was doing ok digging out my long !@* walkway, i had my ipod and was bumping my summer playlist and thinking warm thoughts. I was about an hour and a halfinto it.

I was getting ready to start the daunting task of digging out the driveway to the street and cleaning off the cars, when a neighbor crushed my sprit when heproceeded to use his snow blower to finish his driveway in 15 minutes.

I promptly put the shovel down, took off my soaking wet Bo Jackson's, and came inside. Did I already mention that snow sucks? Monday is going to be so muchfun.

Yup..just agreed to pay a guy with a snowblower $60 to clear my driveway, dig out my car that was parked on the curb, and my sidewalk.

Money well spent if you ask me.

This snow aint going NOWHERE for at least a month.

The snow plows arent doing their job, the water has nowhere to drain, so it will just freeze over the roads.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

This snow aint going NOWHERE for at least a month.

The snow plows arent doing their job, the water has nowhere to drain, so it will just freeze over the roads.
smh.gif
I dunno why this area is so adamant against using salt. Even though it eats up the pavement, it gets the job done. Sand ain't doing +$+@.

im blown cuz the wale x wiz khalifa x curren$y concert at love was cancelled..this woulda been the only time i hit that club...smh

I just moved to VA from Buffalo and all this is hilarious to me..

People around here have been losing their minds..and as funny as I thought it was. I now know why..there is NOTHING in place to handle this @ all.

I went the entire Saturday without seeing a single Snow Plough..I saw plenty people people throwing salt lol..but that was about it.

I was stunned when the government was closing stuff for Monday...SATURDAY MORNING. They put no effort @ all. State of Emergency 3hrs into a storm...Word?

I wish I owed a store to sell shovels to these people, whoever did made out because it seemed like a mad dash Friday night after work to get "SurvivalGear"

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Nice fence.
Thanks!
roll.gif

No but seriously, it was around this time last year (in the cold) we had it put up because our pup had gotten bigger.

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

I just moved to VA from Buffalo and all this is hilarious to me..

People around here have been losing their minds..and as funny as I thought it was. I now know why..there is NOTHING in place to handle this @ all.

I went the entire Saturday without seeing a single Snow Plough..I saw plenty people people throwing salt lol..but that was about it.

I was stunned when the government was closing stuff for Monday...SATURDAY MORNING. They put no effort @ all. State of Emergency 3hrs into a storm...Word?

I wish I owed a store to sell shovels to these people, whoever did made out because it seemed like a mad dash Friday night after work to get "Survival Gear"
Yeah, I know. They just decided to close everything. And for school, they closed it Monday-Wednesday..on SUNDAY
laugh.gif
. But I really don't mind at all though
happy.gif

I was in San Diego and just KNEW my flight was gonna be cancelled Sunday morning so we went drinking...Nope. Flew home with a world class hangover. Parked inthe garage at BWI so the car was cool.

I gotta big driveway and this dude half #+* plowed it and wanted $230 for it! I looked theres ice and snow all in my driveway. I told the dude to put the snowback on then he took the $100 i offered. smh

^^^HA--I'm gettin a bigger snow blower to stock for the next time this happens, u could make a killin with all these lazy people runnin round here and halfdon't even got a shovel...I shoveled out 3 driveways, plus mine 3X and helped 8 dum axz stranded moterists that decided that they wanted to take therehonda civics and accords or mini-van out for a drive in 12+ in, while it's still snowing.

Back
Top Bottom