EASTBAY!where is a good barber shop to get lined,tapered,etc

Joined Jul 14, 2004
I've been to KJ's barbershop down in fremont, but they're a lil pricey...any suggestions?

Joined Sep 17, 2003
im not sure where you live but

theres Lucky's in Downtown Oakland & One on Foothill by the Pool Hall

i need a new one as well ASAP

Joined Jul 18, 2001
I dont think youre going to find anything much cheaper than KJs. Im pretty sure theyre cheaper than that other spot in Newark on the side of Central Liquors bu tnot positive. Id give them a call and ask.
Pills
Im on the best drugs around, Shrooms and X
When im gone off a pill, Aint no tellin whats next

I got it for cheap whatever you need
Heron, Cocaine, and I even got speed

Joined Apr 5, 2005
Quote:[hr][/hr]Lucky's in Downtown Oakland[hr][/hr]
RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

Joined Sep 17, 2003
^ which dudes? theres a dude named sterling in that spot right?

and who has the best hands in Lucky's? im probably gonna go down there this weekend

Joined Apr 5, 2005
Quote:[hr][/hr]^ which dudes? theres a dude named sterling in that spot right?

and who has the best hands in Lucky's? im probably gonna go down there this weekend[hr][/hr]
:lol:
RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

Joined Sep 6, 2002
Yeah I heard about Lucky's, I should check them out. I just walked into a random shop in SF but they did a cool job so I cant complain at the moment. I need someone in the east bay though so i'll def stop by
Life is hard, but so am I​

Joined Aug 17, 2004
just hit up coats in pittsburg, everyone cuts good, and i heard vip isnt that great, but thats what i heard
sell me your blk./cement IIIs and your half cabsin a 9.5 -10!!!!!!

bayyy areaaaaa

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now