Easter Air Force 1's: will there be an 08' version?

Anyone know yet....? Last yr there were none...due to the bs 25th anniversary. And they made some wack easter dunks. Hopefully they'll get back on theright path and drop an 08' pair.

Like I said in another post.. every AF-1 since 06= EASY PASS. Nike just doenst understand that the holiday releases of AF-1'swere the best.. good thing I have these to live off on

9t0qjl.jpg

2i7ldn5.jpg

2qkik5y.jpg

mrqomw.jpg

co-sign, 06' was the year for patent AF1s. Always looked towards holidays for patent AF1s.

Originally Posted by Vidasman

Like I said in another post.. every AF-1 since 06= EASY PASS. Nike just doenst understand that the holiday releases of AF-1's were the best.. good thing I have these to live off on

I agree completely with the exception of the Bobbito Highs. Those were the only pairs I even thought to buy last year.

Easter's, St. Patty's, and Valentine's Day 06s are classics.... But don't forget X-Mas....
301167977.jpg

eek.gif
damn never knew there was xmas edition joints
pimp.gif
....and "vidasman"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
you are correct....06 was that year. I got all the kicks yougot...except the 05 easters...and 06 patties.....I need to get those joints!!!

Looking back, 06 was a great year for Nike patent forces, but you have to admit it was when Nike was playing catchup to wild colored Bapestas of the yearsbefore.

as stated 06 was sick, easter 07s SUCKED..........hopefully something nice comes out this time around

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

as stated 06 was sick, easter 07s SUCKED..........hopefully something nice comes out this time around

there were no easter AF1's in 07.

i think it would be best that nike chose to not release another easter af1

on a side note, i heard that there was some easter womens air max 90's, pics floatin around somewhere

^ Only if they released them all orange with the White Swoosh... The half & half was wack to me... (Court Jester)

^^^^
roll.gif
LMFAO...at the buffoon halloween air!!! That half and halfthing sucked!!! Oh...and they dropped in 06' NOT last year.
The Halloween airs I want (that VIDASMAN) posted dropped in 05'...same year as the 1st Easters.
The only one out of the bunch that I missed out on!!! DAMN!!!!
mad.gif

O, now '06 was that year for Holiday 1's?
I remember when dudes hated everything under ther sun, now they hot.
I guess they only still wack to the true Up heads.

Af1feen...Those two tone joints are so horrible.....for the first time ever, someone's opinion being wrong is a FACT!!!!! Did that make sense...
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom