Easter Air Force 1's: will there be an 08' version?

06 was a definitley good year for the AF1.

- Sheeds
- Easters
- World Cups
- Invisible (before the fakes ruined it)
- St. Patty's
- Xmas

I sold my '05 Halloweens VNDS for only $120 last summer, I believe....

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Af1feen...Those two tone joints are so horrible.....for the first time ever, someone's opinion being wrong is a FACT!!!!! Did that make sense...
tongue.gif
MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL

Not sure if they'll be releasing an AF1 St. Patty this year, but these women's Air Stabs are pretty sweet. Saw some on ebay and lost an auction but Ican tell you that Proper has them in and I just ordered a pair - $110 shipped. Not sure what retail is but I'm guessing somewhere in the $90 range.

Why must the Stabs keep getting made in ugly colorways?

There's only one release I liked (granite grey) and the rest have been pure garbage. Add these St. Patty's to the list.

Dammit Nike....will you stop butchering stabs! Please...no more #%&@ colorways!!! Give the shoe a break!!! Shoulda' done this after both footpatrolsand maybe 3 other joints! I mean...this is getting downright ridiculous!!!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

- Sheeds
- Easters
- World Cups
- St. Patty's
- Xmas

i'd add the crimson lebrons (same colorblocking as the st. patty's, vdays, and halloweens, and remove those horrible christmas joints.

and invisibles? [clark] those should never have happened [/kent]. seriously disgraceful and distasteful.

be prepared for an onslaught of jewel forces this year. those are horrible to me too but apparently that's what the hype has fed into in beaverton.

I think the grey and black definitely make the St. Patty Stabs! The last few St. Patty's were a bit of overkill with the green IMO. I'm Irish though soI grab em all.

Originally Posted by size twelve

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

- Sheeds
- Easters
- World Cups
- St. Patty's
- Xmas

i'd add the crimson lebrons (same colorblocking as the st. patty's, vdays, and halloweens, and remove those horrible christmas joints.

and invisibles? [clark] those should never have happened [/kent]. seriously disgraceful and distasteful.

be prepared for an onslaught of jewel forces this year. those are horrible to me too but apparently that's what the hype has fed into in beaverton.
jewels are gonna be retroed?
indifferent.gif

I like the old school ones, but Nike will mess it up with wack colorways (as usual)

Back
Top Bottom