eating a banana in public

So Im in my 3 hr class right now, and i just came from the gym prior to it. My metabolism is running on diesel and i need food. I had a proper recovery meal and now i need a snack! I have in my bag a banana and its gonna be the only thing stopping my stomach from growling.But i feel mad weird just by pulling it out of my bag, let alone putting it in my mouth. I feel like as soon as i take the first bite ppl are gonna stare. Doesn't help the classroom desks are arranged in a circular discussion-friendly fashion too.What to do!!!!!!

So Im in my 3 hr class right now, and i just came from the gym prior to it. My metabolism is running on diesel and i need food. I had a proper recovery meal and now i need a snack! I have in my bag a banana and its gonna be the only thing stopping my stomach from growling.But i feel mad weird just by pulling it out of my bag, let alone putting it in my mouth. I feel like as soon as i take the first bite ppl are gonna stare. Doesn't help the classroom desks are arranged in a circular discussion-friendly fashion too.What to do!!!!!!

break it into pieces dummy

and make sure you yell out pause so no one thinks youre ghey

break it into pieces dummy

and make sure you yell out pause so no one thinks youre ghey

when you take the first bite someone is going to moan in the background like they are in high school
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom