Eating on the First Date

What are some of you guys favorite restaurants in your city to make a decent impression ?

I've been to a few steak houses in NYC, but i really don't travel like that

What are some of you guys favorite restaurants in your city to make a decent impression ?

I've been to a few steak houses in NYC, but i really don't travel like that

Go to a chill local bar. Get some drinks and wings.

Then decide if YOU want to take shorty out to a real restaurant to make an impression. You got endless options in 2023.

But I heard Red Lobster making a comeback :nerd: :lol:

Never go out to eat on a first date. Do something where you can walk and talk and see what her communication skills are like. She’s got no choice but to give you her undivided attention. If she’s bland, once you drop her home or whenever y’all part ways, never call her again :lol:

Take her to a place with food trucks. Never sit down and eat for a first date IMO

Last edited:
I was just at Red Lobster the other day. Waiter definitely wasn’t cultured because I told buddy like look, if you want a big tip, keep them biscuits coming dawg.

We black folk, keep them biscuits coming nonstop. I had to remind him twice like bro, we need more biscuits! He was young fella though. Didn’t know any better :lol:

I miss 2 for 22 Applebees and dollar cocktails days. Broke and still get out there for around 30. Sorry pa that tip gon be light. Don't think I can do that with grown women nowadays but I might bring it back.

*Damn looks like they still basically maintain those prices well over a decade later, salute.

Last edited:
Been out the game 13 years already. Applebees was the wave back than. I’d still probably go the Applebees route.

5e988921dcd88c79e57fb773

This gonna sound crazy but a better first date idea might be taking her to a local zoo / have had recent successes there

Because if you ever get nervous or run out of things to talk about there’s a million things to talk about at a zoo

I miss 2 for 22 Applebees and dollar cocktails days. Broke and still get out there for around 30. Sorry pa that tip gon be light. Don't think I can do that with grown women nowadays but I might bring it back.

*Damn looks like they still basically maintain those prices well over a decade later, salute.

Been out the game 13 years already. Applebees was the wave back than. I’d still probably go the Applebees route.

The ill part is, all the true good looking women with **** going for themselves, are down with this type of ****. To this day.

*****s be psyching themselves out. Overdoing it. Or overcompensating for perceived disadvantage in this social climate due to the noise from social media. When you got the upper hand the whole time. And the ball in your court.

These chicks be lonely as hell :lol:. Waiting for an ****** to do the basics. And something simple as “let’s meet up for drinks/foods after work here ___” gets you in the door. With some bad chicks that got **** going for themselves. If you can walk, chew gum and take care of yourself…you got a good chance.

I’m out the game, but I was eating off of this for a min. And those who know, know it’s the way. One of my homies 5’2. Hitting the baddest bishes in Houston simply on this type of time. No lie

Back
Top Bottom